ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah, the picture taken in COLUMBUS not Springfield with zero proof this person is Haitian. 

It was posted on Reddit a month ago and conspiracy-poisoned conservatives latched on to it, blinded by racism. 

He doesn't care.  His truth is the truth regardless of the evidence against it.

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah, the picture taken in COLUMBUS not Springfield with zero proof this person is Haitian. 

It was posted on Reddit a month ago and conspiracy-poisoned conservatives latched on to it, blinded by racism. 

Oh he's Haitian alright, you racist.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/5/2024 at 10:21 PM, SectionC3 said:

I never heard this loser speak. before.  It’s hard to believe he’s a white supremacist.  He’s white, and you’d think one look in the mirror would clue him in that he and his race aren’t superior to anyone.  It’s too bad nobody hit him with a fire extinguisher in J6.  

9 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Go for it, hoax man. 

You still want to use the word "hoax".  Your own words.  Are you going to call this a "hoax".  You openly call for violence and then try to ride a high horse.  You're a hypocrite and a scumbag.  I bet you have nothing to say for yourself.  You've been exposed as one of the worst posters on this board.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  However, I know you get off on trolling and even though you've been exposed you will lap up the attention.  Watch out for the ban hammer, C Section...

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

source?  Because I said so doesn't count to reasonable people.

Yet you're the one dismissing first hand accounts of events and then telling people that it's not true because "you said so"...

18 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You stated some time ago that you were not in a position to house any migrants. Glad to hear your circumstances have changed. Please keep us posted on how it works out and thank you for being moral and good. 

Oh I’m not even engaging with what you laughingly call an “argument.” I’m surprised you were not in this thread before now, though, you just get back from the big asbestos factory?

It's an insane conspiracy to even entertain the thought that when you concentrate 20,000 Haitians in a small Ohio community that they just might start engaging in the ways of life that they're accustomed to in their SHI.T HOLE country.

Wacky. Wild. Weird!

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

You still want to use the word "hoax".  Your own words.  Are you going to call this a "hoax".  You openly call for violence and then try to ride a high horse.  You're a hypocrite and a scumbag.  I bet you have nothing to say for yourself.  You've been exposed as one of the worst posters on this board.  You should be ashamed of yourself.  However, I know you get off on trolling and even though you've been exposed you will lap up the attention.  Watch out for the ban hammer, C Section...

Hoax.  I didn’t say he should be beaten.  I said it’s too bad this wanna be white supremacist wasn’t hit or beaten with one of the fire extinguishers weaponized on J6.  Also, contrary to your initial point, this involves the interaction of but one person with a fire extinguisher.  You said that I’ve called for people—multiple persons—to be struck with such an object.  That, of course, is factually incorrect.   

So, again, it’s another one of your hoaxes.  Section C3, 1; Phony P, big fat zero.  

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm a he.  No idea what you are.  A bot?

They’re a commie.  For sure.  Lots of projecting and self-loathing on the part of that one.  

9 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Do they secretly want to be eaten by made up Haitians?

Right after they fend off the Antifa Air Force! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

It's an insane conspiracy to even entertain the thought that when you concentrate 20,000 Haitians in a small Ohio community that they just might start engaging in the ways of life that they're accustomed to in their SHI.T HOLE country.

Wacky. Wild. Weird!

You are a racist piece of garbage. Tanks for confirming it!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I didn’t say he should be beaten.  I said it’s too bad this wanna be white supremacist wasn’t hit or beaten with one of the fire extinguishers weaponized on J6.  Also, contrary to your initial point, this involves the interaction of but one person with a fire extinguisher.  You said that I’ve called for people—multiple persons—to be struck with such an object.  That, of course, is factually incorrect.   

So, again, it’s another one of your hoaxes.  Section C3, 1; Phony P, big fat zero.  

To say nothing of Per-Irv’s calls for extrajudicial violence in another thread. 

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm citing a first hand source.  The Springfield police.

I'm going to try to say this in earnest.  They are not a first hand source.  We all have seen recent footage from police body cams that they are not allowed to report or discuss crimes committed by immigrants due to regulations implemented by ICE.  The police are not allowed to disclose information about crimes committed by immigrants.  Do some officers speak outside of the lines?  Yes.  But official policy, according to accounts from officers, is that they are not allowed to consider or report those crimes.  Look up the Aurora video of the officer stating how he had to let a person of interest go that committed a double homicide.  This should be concerning to everyone.