ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

13 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If the reliable MSM are in unison telling you that a story isn't true....

That's how you know with absolute certainty that it is with zero doubt 100% true.

And the Gene's, Quack's, Finding's and Roundy's always without fail continue falling for it.

Absolutely hilarious. 

2021 in Chile. Also faked by MAGA.

No attribution except some random poster from "tails without voice" and Charlie Kirk.  Must be true!  Only thing showing up on "Chile eat pets" is that there's a growing market for pet food due to an increase in Pets in Chile.  But they're brown people just like the Haitians...

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If the reliable MSM are in unison telling you that a story isn't true....

That's how you know with absolute certainty that it is with zero doubt 100% true.

And the Gene's, Quack's, Finding's and Roundy's always without fail continue falling for it.

Absolutely hilarious. 

2021 in Chile. Also faked by MAGA.

I was just going to say that they will just call you a "racist", but Joe beat me to it and proved the same old trope.  

55 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

You guys (commie loving libs) can continue to live in your fantasy world but I will continue to see things as they really are. Making America Great Again. 

Especially for women. I bet it’s awesome not having bodily freedom.  And brown people, who face new suspicion in many places in the south.  And the rich, who got great tax breaks.  And the scum bags in Charlottesville, who feel emboldened.  And the J6 cops, who were beaten for attempting to enforce the law.  And union laborers, whose protections were diluted by the Supreme Court.  And veterans, whose leader thought those honored on Memorial Day are suckers and losers.  

catchy phrase you have,  but not the substance to back it up. 

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

I was just going to say that they will just call you a "racist", but Joe beat me to it and proved the same old trope.  

Phony p is back to attempt to explain away the beating of cops on J6.  The floor is yours, Phony P. 

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Phony p is back to attempt to explain away the beating of cops on J6.  The floor is yours, Phony P. 

Funny, C section.  You're the one openly calling for beating people with fire extinguishers.  Try again.  Do you want me to pull up the receipts?  The floor is yours, C section...

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

A real American here, not pitiful conservatives terrified of Black people.

I challenge you to do an experiment.  House a migrant.  Either Venezuelan or Haitian. Your choice.  A young male.  You could probably get paid compensation for doing so.  Would you do it?  If not, why?

End of thread. Looks like conservatives have to come up with some new conspiracy to be terrified of. 

Just now, phypon said:

I challenge you to do an experiment.  House a migrant.  Either Venezuelan or Haitian. Your choice.  A young male.  You could probably get paid compensation for doing so.  Would you do it?  If not, why?

Sure, why not?

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Ask how much he pays them.

More than they had in Haiti I’m sure. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, phypon said:

Funny, C section.  You're the one openly calling for beating people with fire extinguishers.  Try again.  Do you want me to pull up the receipts?  The floor is yours, C section...

Go for it, hoax man. 

Just now, Roundybout said:

End of thread. Looks like conservatives have to come up with some new conspiracy to be terrified of. 

How about this-Kamala Harris is actually running foe President. Terrifying? You bet it is.

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Sure, why not?

Okay, so do it.  If you need to you can PM me and I will help you find the proper channels to set it up.  We can document it here on the board.  I obviously wouldn't put any of your personal info here on the board, but I will help you set it up.  Let me know.

Just now, wnyguy said:

How about this-Kamala Harris is actually running foe President. Terrifying? You bet it is.

So your conspiracy got proven false and this is your response? Your brain must look like the Battle of the Somme in there.

Just now, Roundybout said:

So your conspiracy got proven false and this is your response? Your brain must look like the Battle of the Somme in there.

Didn't you post a tweet with a Haitian carrying a goose? How is that proven false? And you would think that the amount of free government handouts these Haitians are getting they wouldn't have to butcher geese and cats. I guess you can take the man out of Haiti but you can't take the Haiti out of the man.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, wnyguy said:

Didn't you post a tweet with a Haitian carrying a goose? How is that proven false? And you would think that the amount of free government handouts these Haitians are getting they wouldn't have to butcher geese and cats. I guess you can take the man out of Haiti but you can't take the Haiti out of the man.

Yeah, the picture taken in COLUMBUS not Springfield with zero proof this person is Haitian. 

It was posted on Reddit a month ago and conspiracy-poisoned conservatives latched on to it, blinded by racism. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1