ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

22 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Wait.  It's profitable to sponsor and house immigrants?

The Inflation Reduction Act funds hard at work rebuilding America.

Don't be surprised when it breaks the Biden administration is making direct payments to Mexican cartels to bring people to the US and Washington politicians are getting a cut of the drug trade profits.

Our system is utterly corrupt and beyond repair.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

40 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The Inflation Reduction Act funds hard at work rebuilding America.

Don't be surprised when it breaks the Biden administration is making direct payments to Mexican cartels to bring people to the US and Washington politicians are getting a cut of the drug trade profits.

Our system is utterly corrupt and beyond repair.

I see it’s time for me to invest in Reynolds Wrap again. Yeesh dude.

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Has anyone ever seen Trump with a pet before?

Having a pet requires caring for something other than yourself, something malignant narcissists like Trump are incapable of. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I see it’s time for me to invest in Reynolds Wrap again. Yeesh dude.

You do that. And while you're at it keep trusting and believing in all the hacks driving our country to an eventual economic and social disaster while they line their pockets with your tax dollars. 

2 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You do that. And while you're at it keep trusting and believing in all the hacks driving our country to an eventual economic and social disaster while they line their pockets with your tax dollars. 

Strong argument against Trump here 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Strong argument against Trump here 

You really do have a blind spot when it comes to establishment politicians of both parties. At some point you're going to realize your faith is misplaced.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You really do have a blind spot when it comes to establishment politicians of both parties. At some point you're going to realize your faith is misplaced.

Nah, I’m good. I don’t “put faith” in politicians (or even people in general), I’m just realistic about the choices immediately at hand.

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You guys have said this for decades and yet here we are. 

1 hour ago, Irv said:

Forget ducks.  Haitians should move to Miami and kill and eat Tyreek Hill.  

Had duck a l'orange at Bouchon in Asheville last weekend. They used a little dark chocolate in the rub.  Delicious.  A town near me had an open season on geese to thin them out.  Could only eat the breast and it was tough as old boot.  Pheasant is good though.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

8 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

https://sentinelcolorado.com/opinion/editorial-credible-aurora-official-must-publicly-counter-political-venezuela-gang-hysteria-now/

By design, by accident or by default, Aurora appears to be a rudderless government, run by a frenzied propagandist, a confused and waffling mayor and FoxNews.

Immediately, the city must choose a credible spokesperson for this large and durable government to provide at least daily press conferences where accurate and detailed information is provided to all the media and the public, and where the media can press for clarity.

Instead, Councilmember Danielle Jurinsky and other Republican politicians are, along with right-wing social-media trolls and FoxNews, defining the crisis and story with a flood of propaganda, exaggeration, misinformation and an undeniable anti-immigrant and patently racist agenda. 

Since Jurinsky began her political career on city council three years ago, she has gone out of her way to stand behind nearly any and every move made by the Aurora Police. Suddenly she now paints them on local and national TV stations as lazy and inept dullards, mostly responsible for allowing Aurora to become “overrun” by members of the Tren de Aragua Venezuelan prison gang and covering up their presence.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1