ILLEGAL ALIEN Menu: Dogs, Cats And Geese

With less than 10 weeks before the presidential election, Donald Trump had a message for voters in late August: He would be selling more digital trading cards for $99 each.

“Fifty all new stunning digital trading cards — it’s really something,” Trump says in the ad. “These cards show me dancing and even holding some bitcoins.”

Buy 15 or more of the digital cards, he said, and he would mail a single physical trading card. Those came with a special perk: “An authentic piece of my suit that I wore for the presidential debate.” Five of the suit pieces would even be autographed, he promised. Those willing to buy 75 of the cards — at a total cost of $7,425 — were invited to attend a gala dinner at his country club in Florida, he said. “Let’s have fun together,” he said.

On Tuesday, he again took to Truth Social for another post: selling a book — $99 without his autograph, $499 with his autograph — of pictures of himself. “A MUST HAVE on U.S. History,” he called it.

In both cases, the money was not going to his campaign but to for-profit ventures he earns millions from promoting. No presidential candidate has ever so closely linked his election with personal for-profit enterprises, selling a staggering array of merchandise that includes signed Bibles where he receives a royalty for hawking them, pricey sneakers, gold necklaces, cryptocurrency cards, pens, books, licensing fees on overseas properties and more.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-cashes-in-during-final-weeks-of-his-presidential-campaign/ar-AA1qc0Cb

• Shocked 1
  • Disagree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Keep in mind that this is in a small town where 20,000 Haitians have invaded an area with a total population of only 58,000.

My question is, how the heck did 20,000 Haitians end up in a small town in a swing state?

• Like (+1) 4

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

OMG, I know! Good thing we know that now!

Trump will save the cats!

image.png.c0de9dc2641823759f150884e0c3f3d2.png

Given reports of cannibalism in Haiti during the riots there, I encourage you to personally visit Springfield, introduce yourself as a supporter of open borders and illegal immigration, and offer your assistance in any way possible. Just be on the lookout for big pots of boiling water.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Given reports of cannibalism in Haiti during the riots there, I encourage you to personally visit Springfield, introduce yourself as a supporter of open borders and illegal immigration, and offer your assistance in any way possible. Just be on the lookout for big pots of boiling water.

Sure buddy! I'll adopt a cat, too!

Trump will fix this, you morons know that much

• Eyeroll 2

a lot of people that think of their pets as part of their family.  Some need the service animals just to cope.  

There is a reason none of the world took in refugees from Haiti after the original revolt through the countless revolts/natural disasters since.  

Eff.  The other side other side of the island won't even take them in...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haitian_massacre#:~:text=Haitian Revolution,-Further information%3A Haitian&text=On August 22%2C 1791%2C slaves,and massacred the white population.

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

The old one ear felon to the rescue…

So should we put you down as a "yes" that its okay to trap, kill, and eat your neighbors pets? Give us your address so we can warn the folks on your block. Or will you condemn illegals eating people's pets?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

So should we put you down as a "yes" that its okay to trap, kill, and eat your neighbors pets? Give us your address so we can warn the folks on your block. Or will you condemn illegals eating people's pets?

1. That is a Canadian goose (in the original post) which is not a pet.

2. As a cat owner I know Cats go missing all the time (and often come back just fine). They get trapped in abandoned homes, garages, sheds etc. and even eaten by coyotes (in LA proper even) but it is just like the reactionary meme posters to make a mountain out of a mole hill. It’s almost like someone workshop. They’re proud of being cat ladies so let’s show them that migrants are a threat to their cats and then they’ll come over to our side.
3. And as if to prove my point, the response was well that people come over to your house and eat your cat. See how much you like it grow up.

Edited by Starr-Bills
My post originally was to mock how ridiculous this idea is seems like it worked.