Daniel Jones leaving the stadium to intense heckling

SCBills

I think this is well stated.

It’s one thing to boo in stadium .. when the jersey comes off, this is a bridge too far (imo) - fully understanding that the average NFL fan is making a fraction of what these guys make and is essentially funding these contracts they get by choosing to spend money on the NFL.

It doesn’t give you a right to do this though. 

• Disagree 2

The Giants have been drafting in the top 5 to 10 of the NFL Draft most every year but still are terrible.  

D. Jones has been bad lately, but the problems are deeper than that.  

Edited by CNYfan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 3

10 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I think this is well stated.

It’s one thing to boo in stadium .. when the jersey comes off, this is a bridge too far (imo) - fully understanding that the average NFL fan is making a fraction of what these guys make and is essentially funding these contracts they get by choosing to spend money on the NFL.

It doesn’t give you a right to do this though. 

punks.

• Agree 1

As someone who used to work with juvenile delinquents in an alternative school setting who got swung on, shoved, and other forms of attacks.....and insulted weekly by students with criminal records.....all for about $55k a year......I have zero sympathy for this "hardship" Jones is going through. As someone who is friends with corrections officers, military members, police, etc.....Jones doesn't know the meaning of "I have it rough."

I will gladly walk through that line of insults if I had millions in the bank and could retire tomorrow being set up for life. He is getting paid very well to produce wins and good results. He isn't doing it. I've refused jobs I knew I wasnt qualified for despite the fact I would have gotten a higher salary. Some QBs walk away when they know it's over. Jones still wants the bag and should suffer the consequences of his poor play and choices. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2
  • Dislike 2

2 minutes ago, Slippery Rubber Mats said:

Who is spending their time waiting after a game to yell at players lol

It's crazy to me that they have a nice high pick every year and they refuse to draft a QB

I don't care how much you've paid Jones, he sucks

Brian Daboll will be on the market after this season I think. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 8

People/ fans can get pretty darn low class, and these people feel entitled to act that way…, 

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, JP51 said:

These dudes need to get a life if they are literally waiting after a game to spew at another person. Like seriously he took hours out of his day to spew venom. Will never understand it. 

Yep.  There is a million things to do after the game and a grown man is going to wait to do that?  It's an in person keyboard warrior.  

I've been rooting for Jones for a long time. He is a tough dude who IMO has had very little help his entire career. But at this point, I'm not sure he is redeemable. He is just broken at this point. 

I maintain the Giants made a huge mistake paying him after he had an ok season. Franchise him for a year and see what happens. Extremely poor move by some former Bills.

Schoen and Daboll will be both be available this offseason

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Absolutely nothing wrong with this. He gets paid very very very well. If he can't take the heat there are other professions where nobody cares how bad you are at your job. If you want a public facing job then be prepared to face the public on occasion 

• Agree 2