Groot’s good start!

Buffalo Boy

Can’t believe no one started this thread.

Three sacks

A forced Fumble

Six solo tackles

The one thing we knew this team needed was the D line to step up, especially early in the season and at the ends. Coupled with Miller actually getting a sack and a couple tackles and MAYBE there is a ray of sunshine poking through at D end.

Rousseau looked very good yesterday. I didn’t see him whiff on anything but did miss chunks of the game due to technical difficulties, especially in the first half.

I he keeps any semblance of this kind of production up, he will be living up to his potential at a critical time for this team.

Oliver was a no show. I didn’t notice during the game and was surprised to see he didn’t record anything stat-wise. Not sure what was up with that?

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 2

We have a tough schedule this year. We play A LOT of good teams, which means good opposing OL's. Can't wait to see how he does against Baltimore, Houston, San Francisco, and Detroit. As long as he's healthy, I think he’s gonna be a game wrecker. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

let’s see how many Bills we thrash in the Rousseau acknowledgment thread. 

I’ll go first, the secondary looked like they got bailed out a few times by the pass rush.

There were a couple plays where Rousseau was chasing Murray and keeping him from seeing open guys, one might have been a run out of bounds sack in the first half(?).

W/o seeing the all 22 it’s hard to tell but I have some serious concerns about Miami’s receivers running roughshod over us Thursday.

• Eyeroll 1

3 hours ago, Conlan58 said:

He's on pace for 51 sacks. Anything less will be a disappointment now that we know he is capable.

Great start!

Wonder what kind of pay day 51 sacks will get him

4 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Can’t believe no one started this thread.

Three sacks

A forced Fumble

Six solo tackles

The one thing we knew this team needed was the D line to step up, especially early in the season and at the ends. Coupled with Miller actually getting a sack and a couple tackles and MAYBE there is a ray of sunshine poking through at D end.

Rousseau looked very good yesterday. I didn’t see him whiff on anything but did miss chunks of the game due to technical difficulties, especially in the first half.

I he keeps any semblance of this kind of production up, he will be living up to his potential at a critical time for this team.

Oliver was a no show. I didn’t notice during the game and was surprised to see he didn’t record anything stat-wise. Not sure what was up with that?

Oliver didn't have a 500k bonus for sacks built into his contract this year. I said last year its the only reason he played as well as he has.  We will see.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Five sacks all of last season.

Three sacks this year, going into game two.

He was a game wrecker. I think he has the potential to become one of the top five edge rushers in the game this year. I know that's saying a lot, and I know people get sick of the "he's so young" argument because of Tremaine Edmunds, but....Groot is 24. His body looks night and day different than it did when he was a rookie. He has grown into his frame, learned the game, and....look out. He could be a VERY good one.

• Like (+1) 3