Bad Ref call thread ( for season)

djp14150

Roughing against Murray was epic bad call

Missed hip drop was bad too

If you are going to call the Murray slide then you have to call the hit on Allen as a flag too. Personally I think both hits were fine. Neither should have been a flag.

Good no calls on the final drive

Still not sure the roughing the passer call Allen drew was warranted. Can't tell if he got helmet or just front of the jersey. 

If they didn't call the Murray slide a penalty it would have been a decently called game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Just be grateful they didn't throw a PI flag on the last AZ play. It wasn't but that roughing call earlier wasn't real either.

Yeah. But that was questionable.  Could argue both ways.  Even on Josh's roughing,  defender had hands in Josh's horse collar!

This one? Didn't even touch him!

Bills need an apology ASAP and all bets on the game be refunded!

This caused Bills NOT to cover the spread. They call New York Office for punches & ejections, yet can't on this?

Then Refs double-down on the Tomfoolery! Incredible.  Looks fixed to me!

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I thought we got the 💩 end of the stick early, but things evened out by the end of the game. 

NOT if you had money on the game! LoL...

• Agree 1

52 minutes ago, Beast said:

Is this for just against us or also for calls that benefit us like that roughing call on 25 for the Cardinals?

It's also for covering the spread. This call resulted in a +4 point gain. That was 3rd down and short of line to gain. They got a whole new set of downs practically on goal line.

Bettors got worked over in the end.

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Eyeroll 1

37 minutes ago, ProcessImproverMan said:

WGR reported after the game it was the first time this crew had worked together for a game. So basically the league subjected the Bills to incompetent idiots. 

I was coming on here to post that this crew wasn't bad, they were completely incompetent......thought the Bills were a good enough team to not be getting the D- Ref crews they trot out for the bad teams.

52 minutes ago, Bookie Man said:

Just saw the KO return touchdown again. HUGE block in the back that sprung it. 

I screamed BLOCK IN THE BACK at my TV so loudly, they should have been able to hear me from all the way here in Orlando, but alas, they didn't throw the flag!!🙂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2