SNF - RAMS at LIONS

Steptide

Goff is such an interesting QB, because he's not great, but he's not bad, he's just good enough. Enough mental mistakes to make you think he blew the game but also enough talent to keep the game exciting. The dude is like #16 QB personified.

Just now, Bruffalo said:

Goff is such an interesting QB, because he's not great, but he's not bad, he's just good enough. Enough mental mistakes to make you think he blew the game but also enough talent to keep the game exciting. The dude is like #16 QB personified.

He’s the new Andy Dalton IMO

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He’s the new Andy Dalton IMO

That's a good comparison.

Like he's not holding the Lions back, but I also don't feel like he's elevating them much either.

1 minute ago, GoBills808 said:

For me he's better

I don't think goff gets quite enough credit for his arm talent and vision from the pocket 

But then he does stupid stuff like those last couple throws. Off target. And he’s not particularly mobile 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

The 10 second run off rule for an officials review is idiotic. The teams don’t ask you to review within 2 minutes, that’s entirely your choice. 

They'll take the time to review whether or not the guy is out of bounds. But god forbid we allow penalties to be reviewable.