SNF - RAMS at LIONS

Steptide

What stands out to watching this game vs watching the bills are two things

Ā 

1: both of these teams have such smooth execution.Ā  They are lined up and schemed for a particular purpose and the execute towards that purpose really well as teams

Ā 

2: the teams are like chess pieces who are extensions of their coaches -- meaning they are doing what they are set up to do, but they are just not dynamic at all.Ā  The bills on O especially are set up to attack everywhere, a big part of that is Allen, but it really feels like we can kill you 5 ways on any play while these teams are like one read, one snap and go.

Ā 

On D our team obviously lines up to confuse in the back end and everyone goes screaming after the ball once it's snapped.Ā  These teams seem more "all in" on what they are trying to do, with less room for secondary tacklers and such.

Ā 

I find this stuff interesting to contrast to our team

7 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Ā 

Ā 

Better than the Cowboys-Browns game we were lucky to all witness.Ā 

That's fair, but at least there's a sense of justice and karma when the Browns/Watson/Dorsey are just getting spanked up and down the field.

Ā 

I had redzone on for the afternoon games, but if that's the only game you have access to I feel your pain.