Week 2 - Bills at Dolphins - Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

4 hours ago, balln said:

Haven’t seen replay. But I thought he came down on it to brace fall 

I just watched the condensed game - look like Rapp did his helmet first missle right into Taron's arm

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stevewin said:

I just watched the condensed game - look like Rapp did his helmet first missle right into Taron's arm

Then I’d feel good. Wonder if it’s just a bone bruise. X-ray neg but mri pos fracture 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

Because the initial bettors like the dolphins more?

I'm not sure what this conversation is about at this point 

Now that Josh’s hand has checked out, guess what?  Line is back to Miami -1.5…

6 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Sounds like Rapp needs to learn how to stop hitting his own ***** teammates and injuring them.

From Your Mouth to God's Ears.  Too Freakin' Much.

1 hour ago, stevewin said:

He is such a Loose Cannon.

Rapp:  "Friendly Fire, Isn't"

Edited by Beck Water

2 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

The graphic needs an additional "well we won but we got lucky because of X. They will never beat the next team."

"If they play like that, they'll never beat [Insert Team Here]"

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, chris heff said:

It is still hot and humid down here. Obviously no sun for the game, but hot.

The expectation is for mid 80s in the evening with thunderstorms in the area.  That, by the way is the forecast for almost any day in south Florida this time of year.  

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, stevewin said:

To continue playing Rapp is unsustainable. When is Bishop & Cine ready.

7 hours ago, balln said:

Can edwards and bishop play !?

Not soon enough....?

21 hours ago, MikePJ76 said:

ok well I just think right now on a short week they have a major advantage being at home and having a healthy roster.  The Bills may have lost the best nickel corner in the league and are breaking in a new starting safety duo.

Tua threw for over 300 yards and hill had a big day.  They are going to make Buffalo defend every inch of the field and right now buffalo has some issues to work through.

yes we have Josh Allen but he does not play defense or special teams.

They put 70 up on Denver and got blown out the following week..by the Bills. 

Dude, Wilkins and Van Ginkel were their defense, and now all they have is Jalen Ramsey who gets owned by Josh. The only concern I have is their speed and even then I'm not scared. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

I have no idea what the final score will be Thursday night, but the likelihood of the Fish “having their way” with Buffalo is pretty damn close to 0.  It is far more likely that the Fish are unable to slow down the Buffalo O and have to try to play catch-up, which plays right into our hands.

The Bills need to clean up the penalties and continue to play complementary football.  They will be fine.

And we all know the Fish are Josh’s b-i-t-c-h-e-s.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Gigs said:

Dude, Wilkins and Van Ginkel were their defense, and now all they have is Jalen Ramsey who gets owned by Josh. The only concern I have is their speed and even then I'm not scared. 

Dude, Wilkins and Van Ginkel were a fierce trio last year- glad they’re all gone 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Run at them.  I think you hammer them up the middle force them to come up to stop the run and hit guys behind them.  Mcdermott has a good feel for the Shannahan scheme.  No Taron hurts.  They will run at Lewis all game.  I think Buffalo wins and offense stays steady and balanced.  28-17

1 hour ago, Gigs said:

They put 70 up on Denver and got blown out the following week..by the Bills. 

Cambell and Phillips seemed to be all over the place in the Jax game.  Campbell wrecked the opening drive by himself.

2 hours ago, Mat68 said:

Run at them.  I think you hammer them up the middle force them to come up to stop the run and hit guys behind them.  Mcdermott has a good feel for the Shannahan scheme.  No Taron hurts.  They will run at Lewis all game.  I think Buffalo wins and offense stays steady and balanced.  28-17

I hope they do. Lewis played phenomenal stopping the run against AZ