Week 2 - Bills at Dolphins - Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

50 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Poyers got nothing to prove.  He had a great career in Buff.

Dude is honestly just there for a final paycheck.  We'd all do the same in his shoes.

He was kind of washed last year, but he punched that ball out of the back of the endzone for a touchback in the KC playoff game. Big props to him for a clutch play in his final game as a Bill.

Edited by DapperCam
  • Like (+1) 6

2 hours ago, Bimmer323i said:

I thinks it’s gonna be a nail biter right down to the end with Allen pulling a rabbit out of the hat for another victory..Go Bills

Well, the Dolphins do have a plan to stop Josh:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 27
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, Blackbeard said:

Poyers got nothing to prove.  He had a great career in Buff.

Dude is honestly just there for a final paycheck.  We'd all do the same in his shoes.

that's why when he comes out i hope we cheer for him, i hope we show him love. i hope there is a video to honor him, even.

i don't think it'll take the bite out of his dog. he's just got that in him. but i want him to know we appreciate all he did.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

6 minutes ago, chongli said:

Well, the Dolphins do have a plan to stop Josh:

1 minute ago, boyst said:

that's why when he comes out i hope we cheer for him, i hope we show him love. i hope there is a video to honor him, even.

i don't think it'll take the bite out of his dog. he's just got that in him. but i want him to know we appreciate all he did.

Let's not get too political here.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 14

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Let's not get too political here.

I hope the Bills will be so far ahead in the game that the Dolphins rally crowd will leave early out of boredom and exhaustion!!!

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I think this game might come down to whoever has the ball last, or, the Dolphins finally get a resounding statement win over us.

If we're able to pressure Tua, we'll win. If our D lets him sit back and do whatever he wants and can't ever break through, it's gonna be a long night.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, boyst said:

One of my favorite moments from Jordan Poyer was when he called out that idiot "news journalist" who said that the fans of Buffalo made him nervous because they take pictures with the American flag and their dogs.

1 hour ago, Dick_Cheney said:

If our D lets him sit back and do whatever he wants and can't ever break through

Given the Bills’ (and McD’s) recent history against the Fish, what in god’s name makes you think this would happen?

• Thank you (+1) 1

Miami games don’t stress me anymore. The law of averages has to catch up with us at some point. Even the drought teams squeaked out a win here and there against the Pats* every 5 years or so. It wouldn’t shock me at all if we lose, it has to happen sooner or later. But, I really want to win because I f’n HATE Miami now again like I used to hate the Pats* (I’ll always hate them but they suck so it’s not as intense right now). Fin Fans are some of the most obnoxious clowns on the planet. Pats* fans don’t exist anymore, I live in NE and only the diehards talk football - biggest bandwagon fans on the planet are Pats* fans. But I digress. One of my favorite past times after the Bills beat Miami besides trolling Fin Fans on Twitter is to give it a good 24-36 hours, mix up a nice Old Fashioned and then go read Fin Heaven for an hour or 2. I’m sure other TBDers do the same but for those of you who don’t, it’s just pure bliss. Try it.

• Like (+1) 2

Not sure how we're going to cover that WR group even without the threat of a run game. Things could get ugly.

Also, the next time Phins have an answer for Josh will be the first time. Maybe they're planning him turning the ball over three times again like last time. IIRC, we still won that one. 

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Oh please Poyer probably getting nervous seeing game tape from the Cardinals game realizing Allen has been practicing his hurdles for him.

Is he even starting? 

19 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Not sure how we're going to cover that WR group even without the threat of a run game. Things could get ugly.

Also, the next time Phins have an answer for Josh will be the first time. Maybe they're planning him turning the ball over three times again like last time. IIRC, we still won that one. 

The same way we always do and always do well.

So tiring to hear the same nonsense over and over again even tho it's never come to fruition a single time.