Week 2 - Bills at Dolphins - Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

10 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

They got backs for days.  Does not really change much.  Achane seems to be a larger part of the overall offense though. 

Achane sounds iffy based on reports, but as you said.. I wouldn't sleep on Wilson and Wright.  

Wasn't Miami just a fumble a way from being down 24-7. I am not saying it will be easy for the Bills. It won't but the Dolphins aren't a super power NFL team either. Plus, I expect a decent amount of blue in the stands since the Dolphins don't have that great of a fanbase.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I don't think the mostert injury will hurt Miami. Shanahan/Mcdaniel tree can plug and play running backs.

If Achane is out, that's a different story as they used him in the slot a lot last week 

It does from the standpoint that they like to put Achane in the slot so they can run jets, screens etc. I suppose if both are out Wilson will take the Mostert role while Wright takes the Achane role but latter isn’t as good as the former 

Expect Achane to play, Wilson and Wright.  Mcdermott has a pretty good feel for McDaniel.  This game comes down the offensive and defensive lines.  I like Buffalos matchup on both sides.  Bills dline can take over it limits what Miami can do in the run game and down field.