Dorsey's first game as Cleveland OC

Cleveland's offense looks like what the Bills would have looked like under Dorsey had it not been for Josh Allen.

They appeared incredibly unprepared to play the game. And there are no positive changes within the game.

Stefanski may be calling the plays, but a coach like Dorsey, likely doing a lot of the leg'work' during the week, can still do serious serious damage to an offense.

Because we also know that his teams do not get better, but regress, I give him until Halloween. Or he is demoted to a Gatorade boy.

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Mister Defense said:

Cleveland's offense looks like what the Bills would have looked like under Dorsey had it not been for Josh Allen.

They appeared incredibly unprepared to play the game. And there are no positive changes within the game.

Stefanski may be calling the plays, but a coach like Dorsey, likely doing a lot of the leg'work' during the week, can still do serious serious damage to an offense.

Because we also know that his teams do not get better, but regress, I give him until Halloween. Or he is demoted to a Gatorade boy.

Dorsey is the OC on paper but Stefanski calls the plans and run the show.  

The Cleveland offense is pretty loaded with Cooper, Juedy, Njoku, and Elijah Moore.  Watson just killed them today.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

How has Watson regressed so much? He looks lost.

They gave a creepy, overrated guy 200 million dollars.

Now he's a creepy, overrated guy with no motivation to be anything more.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

How has Watson regressed so much? He looks lost.

His pops did die during the week which I mean sucks for him.  My feelings about him as a person aside.

That being said I don't think he's that good.  Or a good fit for that offense.  Flacco was actually I think a better option 

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, Big Turk said:

Watson is simply terrible now as QB and has been his whole time in Cleveland.

Crazy their offense always looks better with backup QBs than with Watson.

The long stint out of the game, the controversy, and then the injuries all seem to have contributed to Watson'sprecipitous decline. And now you throw in one of the biggest obstacles to any player's success, ken dorsey, and it may be game over very soon.

Despite his guaranteed money he will be the backup soon and lucky to be that.

1 minute ago, Mister Defense said:

The long stint out of the game, the controversy, and then the injuries all seem to have contributed to Watson'sprecipitous decline. And now you throw in one of the biggest obstacles to any player's success, ken dorsey, and it may be game over very soon.

Despite his guaranteed money he will be the backup soon and lucky to be that.

I mean when Jacoby Brisket and "off the couch" Flacco look far better than you, you have serious issues.

1 minute ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Not Dorsey's fault that he's saddled with POShaun Watson, a cancer even if he was playing well, which he ain't.  Karma is a 200 lb. female St. Bernard POShaun, except this dog won't be making you any martinis.  

It kind of is, tho. Watson was already there. Dorsey took the job knowing he was the QB. He literally said "Yup, that's my QB.". 

He's even gone on to talk about how great a person Watson is. High character and all. 

• Shocked 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

It kind of is, tho. Watson was already there. Dorsey took the job knowing he was the QB. He literally said "Yup, that's my QB.". 

He's even gone on to talk about how great a person Watson is. High character and all. 

I missed that. ***** Dorsey then.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Watching the Browns offense crash and burn is so fun after what they did to Mayfield (let him go after beating a hated rival in the playoffs and playing a whole season with a torn rotator cuff pretty much) and did in signing Watson. That franchise deserves every bit of negative voodoo karma 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3