Josh Allen's left hand

Simon

1 hour ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I actually predict it will help it. Remove tension in his grip. Give him more lag on the release. It’s the real silver lining in this episode! 

Good to know, he should have done this much sooner! 

Oh, wait……..

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Andrew Son said:

Thanks.  That's BS.  He's not declaring him out with out knowing something.

Why is it a BS? It sounds like it's serious enough to declare him out but more tests are still needed to determine the exact nature of his injury.

• Sad 2

31 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

More quarterback injuries happen inside the pocket then outside the pocket

And driving drunk is safer than texting while driving.  That doesn’t mean that you should make sure you’re drunk when texting.  The risks don’t replace one another.  They stack.  

• Eyeroll 2

8 minutes ago, syhuang said:

Why is it a BS? It sounds like it's serious enough to declare him out but more tests are still needed to determine the exact nature of his injury.

Had to be a DRUj / IOM injury. Basically a high ankle sprain of the ligaments of wrist to forearm. Very interesting. It’s the only injury not a fracture in the forearm…..

15 minutes ago, Andrew Son said:

Thanks.  That's BS.  He's not declaring him out with out knowing something.

He doesn't have to say anything beyond what needs to be reported on an injury report. I'm sure he knows more than he is letting on, but he's always guarded with info.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Probably 500!!!!!

Uhh...Fins had like 150 yards in the heat game which featured JaQuan Johnson and Damar Hamlin taking all the reps at safety, Kair Elam taking all the reps at one CB spot and Ja'Marcus Ingram as a rookie UDFA PS call-up in his first game taking over the half the reps at the other CB spot.  I highly doubt it...step back from the ledge.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Uhh...Fins had like 150 yards in the heat game which featured JaQuan Johnson and Damar Hamlin taking all the reps at safety, Kair Elam taking all the reps at one CB spot and Ja'Marcus Ingram as a rookie UDFA PS call-up in his first game taking over the half the reps at the other CB spot.  I highly doubt it...step back from the ledge.

I was kidding.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

His hand must hurt based on his responses. That’s an interesting glove, looks like it has extra padding. Glad nothing is broken!

Agree.  My biggest concern is under center and giving handoffs with that left hand. 

It will be worth monitoring, and if we end up running more to the left as a result OR from the shotgun mostly.

1 hour ago, MasterStrategist said:

Agree.  My biggest concern is under center and giving handoffs with that left hand. 

It will be worth monitoring, and if we end up running more to the left as a result OR from the shotgun mostly.

or defenders intentionally trying to attack that hand to cause a fumble

12 minutes ago, ganesh said:

or defenders intentionally trying to attack that hand to cause a fumble

This is a certainty. The sun will come up, and he will be attacked. 

If Chris Wilkins was still a Dolphin I might think Josh was just trying to distract him. 

:)

Edited by Augie

On 9/9/2024 at 4:14 PM, Big Turk said:

I was going to bring this up.  McD has a way of slowing down Hill.

14 hours ago, DapperCam said:

His hand must hurt based on his responses. That’s an interesting glove, looks like it has extra padding. Glad nothing is broken!

I'm guessing his hand is wrapped and he's wearing a glove over the wrap to improve his grip?