Josh Allen's left hand

Simon

12 hours ago, Simon said:

Reports are that Allen was in for Xrays briefly and that his hand was NOT wrapped in the locker room after the game. 

This is great news. But I have to admit, the first thought triggered by the thread title was the movie "My Left Foot", followed by "Allen is still probably NFL QB1 with a Broken left hand"

1 hour ago, Matt_In_NH said:

It happened in the pocket right?

Doesn't really matter because it's not serious and won't keep him out.

16 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Still going to play Thursday regardless of how his hand looks

Hand Posts GIF

Hmm...is that from my most hated book/movie "The Old Man and the Sewer"?

And yes, it's Sewer not Sea because that's where that book belongs after you flush it down the toilet 😂😂

If its a small bone break in the left hand, it's a brace and tough it out.  When I played tennis, I broke a small bone in my foot and they said no surgery, you try to take it easy for 4-6 weeks and the body will heal itself.  The hand bones will be similar I'd think, but that hand isn't needed for much other than snap under center and ball control when being tackled.

15 hours ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

Anyone else laugh or at least shake a head at the announcers wondering "who is gonna come in on the next drive??? will it be Mitch?? or will Josh's left hand injury keep him out of the end of a close game??"  cmon

That color commentary guy who I refuse to learn the name of despite multiple posters here telling me was easily the worst commentator I’ve ever heard lol 

• Agree 1

Josh can get away with this stuff now, but as he ages his body won't be as resilient.

That said, he's smart enough to understand that he'll need to adjust if he wants to continue playing at a high level wll into his late 30's.