Josh Allen's left hand

Simon

2 hours ago, Toledo Bill said:

If I never hear another spleen comment in this forum, it will be too soon.

So when you read comments on TBD it's audible to you? That's really strange... You know, auditory hallucinations are not commonly associated with it, but in rare instances they could suggest a ruptured spleen. You may want to get that checked out before it interferes with your ability to fret about nonsense on TBD. :lol:

7 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Yes, they do, and most of the stadia in the league are set up to transmit the X-rays instantly to on-call radiologists at the hospital they use

I hear in the new stadium they are even adding a surgical room for on the spot amputations.  We'll be able to get players right back on the field

• Eyeroll 1

The concern of this injury won’t be whether it keeps him from playing. He will play. It won’t affect his passing. It could however, very much affect his ability to take snaps under center or even handling the ball when running or trying to protect it if they have to put any type of hard shell cast on, even if small. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

i believe they typically unwrap the hand immediately prior to amputation.  

Can we work a Spleen removal into this somehow, 

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Sweet. Now let's get some good news about Johnson

I understand it was a forearm.  Unless it was a fracture, I don't see how it could be too severe.  If it's forearm then it can't be a joint.  That limits what it could be.  Contusion? (bad bruise)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Billznut said:

The concern of this injury won’t be whether it keeps him from playing. He will play. It won’t affect his passing. It could however, very much affect his ability to take snaps under center or even handling the ball when running or trying to protect it if they have to put any type of hard shell cast on, even if small. 

Could effect handoffs too I would assume

15 minutes ago, Billznut said:

Agree.  Handoffs with that hand, rotating the ball/laces, etc.

Less concerned if it's a small brace.  

Just hoping he avoids worse news.

While Allen is no doctor, Dr. David Chao is, and the Pro Football Doc provided an encouraging update during one of his online chats.

"He landed with his right elbow on his left hand/wrist on the touchdown. There's not gonna be a fracture. He's gonna be fine. It's his off-hand. No big deal," said Chao, who posted injury analysis to his SICscore.com website.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

While Allen is no doctor, Dr. David Chao is, and the Pro Football Doc provided an encouraging update during one of his online chats.

"He landed with his right elbow on his left hand/wrist on the touchdown. There's not gonna be a fracture. He's gonna be fine. It's his off-hand. No big deal," said Chao, who posted injury analysis to his SICscore.com website.

Let's hope he is right, and knows more than Mr. Chao

the hangover GIF

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, co_springs_billsfan said:

Let's hope he is right, and knows more than Mr. Chao

the hangover GIF

I wonder if Dr. Chao is going to tell people to"suck these little Chinese nuts!!" when he proves people wrong on injuries 😂😂

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

First reply is from an X-Ray Tech telling him his post doesn’t make any sense. 

Well, gee and here I thought diagnosing an injury from a 3rd hand report that they might be doing more x-rays tomorrow would be very accurate.