Josh Allen's left hand

Simon

4 hours ago, rusty shackleford said:

I think Allen consciously maneuvered his non throwing hand between his right elbow and the ground to brace for the fall. Sacrificing the non throwing appendage to save the critical throwing arm.

With anyone else, I would say "that's nuts" but Allen has demonstrated amazing body control and body awareness time after time

24 minutes ago, Process said:

Not sure if no news is a good or bad sign. If the x ray was negative I think we'd have that news by now. 

The Bills are very tight lipped about this sort of thing so I'm not surprised we haven't heard any details yet.  I suspect though that if it was bad news that would seep out and we would be hearing stuff by now.

15 hours ago, co_springs_billsfan said:

Let's hope he is right, and knows more than Mr. Chao

the hangover GIF

Lol ken jeong is an ACTUAL doctor when apatow cast him for Knocked Up.  So i feel great if he knows more than chao.

Edited by YattaOkasan

19 minutes ago, JakeFrommStateFarm said:

I told you guys he was running it too much !

But no !!  No one ever listens to me !

More quarterback injuries happen inside the pocket then outside the pocket

Especially at Josh's size...

Outside the pocket he's taking on smaller safeties defensive backs and even linebackers he's bigger than 

Inside the pocket he has 300 lb grown men falling on his knees and ankles.. that's where you get the season ending injuries 

He's banged up, but he'll be perfectly fine.. there's a better chance that whatever safety he lowers his shoulder into gets hurt before him

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

It's statistically safer outside the pocket then inside the pocket 

Especially at Josh's size...

Outside the pocket he's taking on smaller safeties defensive backs and even linebackers he's bigger than 

Inside the pocket he has 300 lb grown men falling on his knees and ankles.. that's where you get the season ending injuries 

He's banged up, but he'll be perfectly fine.. there's a better chance that whatever safety he lowers his shoulder into gets hurt before him

Generally I might agree but he's reckless.  Doesn't protect himself and has no regard for his body.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Andrew Son said:

Generally I might agree but he's reckless.  Doesn't protect himself and has no regard for his body.

Now am I saying he could play reckless year-round? Absolutely not

But you don't draft a guy like Allen, then try and turn him into Peyton Manning 

He has so much success as he has, and he is so hard to defend because of his dual threat abilities 

He has the ability to sit in the pocket and go through 3 reads but he also has the ability to break off long runs at any time 

His ability to break off chunk runs and throw with world class ability on the run outside the pocket keeps defensive coordinators up at night 

Still wish he would learn to slide better

Josh good to go!

Let's try and limit the Superman hurdles in September please. Josh is so fun to watch, but we have so many red zone targets, him and Brady need to figure out how to use them and be more efficient in the passing game near the GL.

5 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Josh is fine and will practice.  Unfortunately, Taron Johnson is not per McDermott and will miss Dolphins game.

Plus side for Taron is while he misses this week he gets more time to recover for the following week on MNF. In a sense if he was 50/50 for a week 2 sunday game if he is out now maybe it lets him recover more instead.