Allen ties Steve Young: most multiple Pass/ Rush TD games.

48 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

In less than a year he's going to pass OJ & Thurman as the #1 "rushing td" Bills leader. He's only a couple years away from passing Cam as the all time qb "rushing td" leader in tds.  He had a 90.1 qbr and 137 rating today.  Absolutely sick numbers today....

You give Josh the following:

Reid 

Hill

Kelce

C. Jones

Spags

He would have 2-3 rings by now.....

I think McDermott is squarely ahead of spags as a defensive guy when you factor in scheme /playcalling and developing 

When I went to KC a couple years ago.. where we won... Every single Kansas City fan couldn't wait to get rid of spag 

They literally all thought he was meh and would have traded places with Leslie

That just goes to show you every team doesn't like their coordinators a lot of times 

What they do have is the best offensive guru in the league.. with good aggressive pieces on defense..  and spag does well with all his pieces but I don't think he patchworks a defense as well

I think McDermott is a better developer of talent too 

I would take Jones in a millisecond 

Edited by Buffalo716

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

In less than a year he's going to pass OJ & Thurman as the #1 "rushing td" Bills leader. He's only a couple years away from passing Cam as the all time qb "rushing td" leader in tds.  He had a 90.1 qbr and 137 rating today.  Absolutely sick numbers today....

Reid 

Hill

Kelce

C. Jones

Spags

Are you sure. ?  It’s not the offense but the defense that is the weak link 

#1 QB in the NFL in my book right now. He’s the highest ceiling player at this position I’ve ever seen in my lifetime, or the old NFL Films specials before that, imho. He does things no one else can do, but can also do everything anyone else can.

• Like (+1) 1

This is going to sound negative, and I swear I'm not trying to be...

But does anyone really care about (or even remember) all these hyper specific records Josh breaks?

I'm already trying to remember "Most total TDs through a player's first 6 seasons" and "Second most rushing TDs by a QB" and "First player with with 40 total TDs in 4 straight seasons" and "Most games in a season with 1 passing TD & 1 rushing TD" and "5th fastest to throw 150 TDs" and "Most games in a row throwing an INT"...

Ok, we can forget that last one. But when has anyone EVER heard that "record" when Steve Young's career is brought up? It's cool bit of trivia, but still a bit silly 😅

3 hours ago, BigDingus said:

But does anyone really care about (or even remember) all these hyper specific records Josh breaks?

I'm already trying to remember "Most total TDs through a player's first 6 seasons" and "Second most rushing TDs by a QB" and "First player with with 40 total TDs in 4 straight seasons" and "Most games in a season with 1 passing TD & 1 rushing TD" and "5th fastest to throw 150 TDs" and "Most games in a row throwing an INT"...

Ok, we can forget that last one. But when has anyone EVER heard that "record" when Steve Young's career is brought up? It's cool bit of trivia, but still a bit silly 😅

Yes

7 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Cumulatively these numbers shine a spotlight on just how great Allen is.  And for those that know football illustrate that turnovers are not the only metric to consider.

11 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Reid 

Hill

Kelce

C. Jones

Spags

We are currently witnessing the career of a legit Hall of Famer.  I just pray we can build the team up enough around him so he can get himself at least one ring before he retires 

9 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

#1 QB in the NFL in my book right now. He’s the highest ceiling player at this position I’ve ever seen in my lifetime, or the old NFL Films specials before that, imho. He does things no one else can do, but can also do everything anyone else can.

If he would add just hitting his back foot and getting rid of the ball to open WR's he would be in consideration as the GOAT when he retired. 

8 hours ago, BigDingus said:

Its not silly, its an incredible achievement. Steve Youngs career brought up? It means no one, not Cam, not Lamar, NO ONE has done it since then.  Now if the BILLS would pull their heads out and support Josh, we might get some rings.

• Like (+1) 1