Tyreek Hill Detained, Put on Ground, Handcuffed and then released

14 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Holy *****

Those cops need to be suspended at minimum. Imagine if he wasn't an NFL athlete. 

***** losers on a power trip. 

If he wasn't an NFL athlete he'd currently be in prison for beating his woman and kids.

If he wasn't an NFL athlete he'd have been sitting in jail during the Dolphins game waiting on his date with the judge the next morning.

Give it a rest, *****.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, K D said:

Maybe he doesn't need to get thrown on the ground

Agreed.  Except throwing him to the ground makes him a victim.  And I'll bet a jury in a civil case finds for him.

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

If he wasn't an NFL athlete he'd currently be in prison for beating his woman and kids.

If he wasn't an NFL athlete he'd have been sitting in jail during the Dolphins game waiting on his date with the judge the next morning.

Precisely what needs to change.  But it won't.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Precisely what needs to change.  But it won't.

Agreed. Because he can run fast and catch a ball he gets propped up as special instead of ground into the dirt like the societal parasite he really is. Then he has the gall to complain when someone judges him based on the content of his character.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeviF said:

Agreed. Because he can run fast and catch a ball he gets propped up as special instead of ground into the dirt like the societal parasite he really is. Then he has the gall to complain when someone judges him based on the content of his character.

Cops are supposed to be better than that.  Their not supposed to act like thugs.

9 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Give it a rest, *****.

You really think Trump is any better than this guy?

That is a serious question

Just now, Pokebball said:

Hill's definitely a thug

I know, what's next, he will be running for President as a MAGA star?

Trump is a rapist, serial sexual offender and Jeffery Epstein friend

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Cops are supposed to be better than that.  Their not supposed to act like thugs.

I will say that in the video, the guy tapping on the window is absolutely the dude NOBODY there wants to work with.

• Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Give it a rest, *****.

That gives the police the right to abuse him like that? What happened to your juvenile fantasy of small government? You sure like the state to step in when it’s a black guy huh?

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That gives the police the right to abuse him like that? What happened to your juvenile fantasy of small government? You sure like the state to step in when it’s a black guy huh?

what would you have done

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

That gives the police the right to abuse him like that? 

Invalid question.

13 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What happened to your juvenile fantasy of small government? 

Weren't you just calling me a nazi like two weeks ago?

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Remained calm, ask him to lower his window (he has the right not to) and generally not acted like the gestapo 

In Florida I think the law says you have to have your window down. Am I wrong?

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Remained calm, ask him to lower his window (he has the right not to) and generally not acted like the gestapo 

This is one of the dumbest posts from Roundy ever. He believes the gestapo wait for you to clearly break a known law, ask you  to let them see your hands while they run your info, tell you multiple times what will happen if you don't comply, and then when you wont comply to simple directions they hand cuff you before letting you go a few minutes later. Hill is a known volatile and violent person, the cops have every legal right to demand to see his hands while doing their jobs.

35 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

This is one of the dumbest posts from Roundy ever. He believes the gestapo wait for you to clearly break a known law, ask you  to let them see your hands while they run your info, tell you multiple times what will happen if you don't comply, and then when you wont comply to simple directions they hand cuff you before letting you go a few minutes later. Hill is a known volatile and violent person, the cops have every legal right to demand to see his hands while doing their jobs.

There was absolutely no need for them to react that way. I look forward to those officers being jobless and on the streets.

Serious question - did the officer really think a star NFL player was going to shoot him or something?  (He did realize who it was, right?)

Tyreek acted like an ass, don’t get me wrong, but I think the officer(s) had a bit of a Napoleon complex here.