Is this Allen’s best poster shot yet?

Alphadawg7

4 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Guessing it probably costs like 3K a month too? 😂

Hahaha almost spot on.  My current place is $3200 a month but what’s crazy is after I move they will get at least double that.  

• Shocked 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Hahaha almost spot on.  My current place is $3200 a month but what’s crazy is after I move they will get at least double that.  

That's just ridiculous...how do people afford to live there?

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

12 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I’m not convinced Bills will be a top two seed with this defense. But I do think Allen will do his usual 40+ TD’s.

If he can get to 48 or even 50 maybe he can actually win it even if the Bills are 3-7 seed. 

If he keep his INT's in the 10-15 range, he will win it. Which I think he will this year. 

Just now, Mikie2times said:

If he keep his INT's in the 10-15 range, he will win it. Which I think he will this year. 

I think eventually people (media) might realize the INT’s don’t matter when it comes to Allen. I mean if he has 20 INt’s and 46 TDs and the Bills are winning who cares? 

are the Bills a better team if he has only 30 TDs and 10 turnovers? Probably not. You need to score to win games. 

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

I think eventually people (media) might realize the INT’s don’t matter when it comes to Allen. I mean if he has 20 INt’s and 46 TDs and the Bills are winning who cares? 

are the Bills a better team if he has only 30 TDs and 10 turnovers? Probably not. You need to score to win games. 

That will never happen. Look at the recent history of MVP's at QB and the passing TD vs INT ratio. It's usually 3 to 1 at a minimum. Josh was only close to that mark one year. The running TD's help, but even in the years Lamar won his Passing TD / INT ratio was 3+. If Josh limits his INT's he will win the MVP. It's a clear reason why it hasn't happened yet.  

Just now, Mikie2times said:

That will never happen. Look at the recent history of MVP's at QB and the passing TD vs INT ratio. It's usually 3 to 1 at a minimum. Josh was only close to that mark one year. The running TD's help, but even in the years Lamar won his Passing TD / INT ratio was 3+. If Josh limits his INT's he will win the MVP. It's a clear reason why it hasn't happened yet.  

I think eventually people could come around to Allen turn over fatigue. Allen will always have high turnovers but he’s also leading the league in Td’s nearly every year and the Bills are getting 2-3 seeds consistently.

41 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

That's just ridiculous...how do people afford to live there?

Yeah it’s crazy, especially after YouTube moved in down the street like 8 years ago and they started calling this area “Silicon Beach”.  Drove the rents and prices through the roof right away.  

Luckily it’s rent control here, so if you were already here you were fine, but moving to this area now is absurdly expensive.  If we down sized our rent would still go up here lmao.  Which is why we moving to closer to family where we can get a 3000 sq fr house for what we pay here and be near great schools and family too.  

Worked out for us though, our building owner paid us a lot of money to move and I also negotiated us free rent from July to March 1st as well to move.  So we gladly took it and they will make their money back fast getting market price on this place.  So it was a win-win

2 hours ago, BobbyC81 said:

I’m off 50 near El Dorado Hills.

Awesome!  I already met another Bills fan in the area too on here, we will have to grab beers and catch a game!

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well I live in a 950 sq foot beach front place right now in LA, so the other side of the house isn’t that far away 😂

We are moving though after my 2nd son is born in October after I’ve been here 15 years because we are busting at the seams here.  For what we pay here (and my rent is actually only half what it should be thanks to rent control) we got a big house back home closer to family in northern Cali.  So later in the season before we enter the post season I will have an actual buffer zone, just in time for all the screaming at the TV I expect annually. 

Does the new house have a basement? I found that the amount of sound seeping to a topmost level of a house or to the outside is very low. Only sound / rumbles that travel are from a subwoofer. So if you have a basement, I highly suggest using that as your man/woman cave.