Is this Allen’s best poster shot yet?

Alphadawg7

11 minutes ago, Simon said:

Advice from an old man who's been there:

Start putting that napping toddler on an entirely different floor and on the opposite end of the house with a baby monitor.

At some point you will be glad you did. :lol:

Well I live in a 950 sq foot beach front place right now in LA, so the other side of the house isn’t that far away 😂

We are moving though after my 2nd son is born in October after I’ve been here 15 years because we are busting at the seams here.  For what we pay here (and my rent is actually only half what it should be thanks to rent control) we got a big house back home closer to family in northern Cali.  So later in the season before we enter the post season I will have an actual buffer zone, just in time for all the screaming at the TV I expect annually. 

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Well I live in a 950 sq foot beach front place right now in LA, so the other side of the house isn’t that far away 😂.  But the trade off has been I do have a 600 square foot patio I off of on to the beach.  

We are moving though after my 2nd son is born in October after I’ve been here 15 years because we are busting at the seams here.  For what we pay here (and my rent is only half what it should be thanks to rent control) we got a 3000 sq foot house back home closer to family in northern Cali.  So later in the season before we enter the post season I will have an actual buffer zone, just in time for all the screaming at the TV I expect annually.  

Might be time to rig up an outdoor TV for Sunday afternoons (or mornings for you I guess)

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Simon said:

Might be time to rig up an outdoor TV for Sunday afternoons (or mornings for you I guess)

If I put a TV outside here either the salt air would ruin it in a month or some  homeless dude would steal it walking by on the bike path lol.  Our new spot I plan too for sure!

30 minutes ago, Success said:

"Typical Josh Allen."

This is part of the problem.

Allen makes incredible, mind-boggling plays like this so routinely that it becomes “typical”.

When everything is extraordinary, the level required to gain favor becomes astronomical. The bar for impressing others skyrockets. 

It’s not fair, but it is what it is. It is the burden of being an absolute superstar.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

38 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Allen had 4 TDs today.  two of which were nice individual efforts.  but the national media and fans won’t care.  they’ll say meh, he fumbled once

Not even just the media, but some of his haters in this forum 🙄I gotta say though, after the fumble when they had their little celebrations, it was fun watching them go radio silent for the rest of the game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

The national media is dumb enough to not even realize Allen fumbled actually. Allen could have 18 fumbles lost and 8 INT's on the season and he would likely win the MVP because hardly any would mention the fumbles. 

Yep, MVP is all about winning.  He could have a ton of fumbles and INTs, but as long as Bills are winning because of Josh TDs and end up one of the 1 seeds, he’ll likely be MVP depending on who the NFC 1 seed is.

39 minutes ago, Simon said:

I said the same thing to my wife at the time.

"Holy shlt, he just made one of the best safeties in the world look like an idiot" :o

My all time favorite is still breaking Sneed's ankle on that juke move on the 4th down run in the playoffs to convert and then he leaps over the safety on the sidelines going out of bounds.

• Like (+1) 1

Boy this melon farmer dude should be working on his golf game durr hurr

Good lord actually imagine committing to being anti Allen. Former performer stripper or whatever legit had the worst takes of the entire off season

Edited by Nelius

6 minutes ago, peterpan said:

That’s a fumble waiting to happen.

Ha I did say all game he is carrying the ball like a loaf of bread.  I expect he’s gonna get some flak from the coaches this week with how reckless he was holding the ball on runs.  

28 minutes ago, Einstein said:

This is part of the problem.

Allen makes incredible, mind-boggling plays like this so routinely that it becomes “typical”.

When everything is extraordinary, the level required to gain favor becomes astronomical. The bar for impressing others skyrockets. 

It’s not fair, but it is what it is. It is the burden of being an absolute superstar.

Seriously. Even the announcers were immune to it. I remember one of the plays he made two rushers miss and hit a receiver perfectly on the run and the announcers barely reacted.

• Like (+1) 3

44 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Well I live in a 950 sq foot beach front place right now in LA, so the other side of the house isn’t that far away 😂

We are moving though after my 2nd son is born in October after I’ve been here 15 years because we are busting at the seams here.  For what we pay here (and my rent is actually only half what it should be thanks to rent control) we got a big house back home closer to family in northern Cali.  So later in the season before we enter the post season I will have an actual buffer zone, just in time for all the screaming at the TV I expect annually. 

Where in Northern California?

19 minutes ago, MJS said:

Seriously. Even the announcers were immune to it. I remember one of the plays he made two rushers miss and hit a receiver perfectly on the run and the announcers barely reacted.

And to make matters worse, one goes “oof” when the other says Allen leads the league in turnovers over a 3 year span.

48 minutes ago, peterpan said:

That’s a fumble waiting to happen.

Not when the nose of the ball touches the white. Midfield, sure. But not where he did it today. 

Tell me you don't know the rules without telling me you don't know the rules.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Ha that’s awesome!  

Baker is one of my favorite non-Bills players and it honestly didn’t register to me that he did that over Baker when it happened live in the game, I was just focused on screaming without screaming loudly so I didn’t wake my napping toddler in the other room haha. 

So when I saw this I was like wow, that’s a poster he needs to put on his wall.  

I remember seeing the replay and it show when Josh comes free seeing all the open grass in front of him and Baker is the only guy in the back of the endzone. Have to think Baker's next thought would have to be censored on here.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Guessing it probably costs like 3K a month too? 😂