Is this Allen’s best poster shot yet?

Alphadawg7

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That’s on Baker, one of the best safeties in the game too.  

Allen already the GOAT at putting players on posters 😂

Josh Allen should try running some hurdles just to see how well he could do it and it would be good practice.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

That’s on Baker, one of the best safeties in the game too.  

I said the same thing to my wife at the time.

"Holy shlt, he just made one of the best safeties in the world look like an idiot" :o

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Dr.Sack said:

Down 3-17 Bills respond with a 33-11 run. 

Yeah, that’s the game I saw.  Reading some of the posts here you would not think so, but I saw the Bills look shaky at first and then take over the game.  Closer than I would have liked, and too many dumb mistakes, but a pretty good showing considering it’s the first game and most of these guys hardly played in the preseason.  

Edited by FLFan
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Allen had 4 TDs today.  two of which were nice individual efforts.  but the national media and fans won’t care.  they’ll say meh, he fumbled once

Remember the official NFL narrative clearly states that for every JA fumble you deduct 1 td.  And for every interception,  you deduct 2.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

I said the same thing to my wife at the time.

"Holy shlt, he just made one of the best safeties in the world look like an idiot" :o

Ha that’s awesome!  

Baker is one of my favorite non-Bills players and it honestly didn’t register to me that he did that over Baker when it happened live in the game, I was just focused on screaming without screaming loudly so I didn’t wake my napping toddler in the other room haha. 

So when I saw this I was like wow, that’s a poster he needs to put on his wall.  

• Like (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

I just pray the wrist is ok.

I think it was more towards the palm of his hand and was likely just a really deep bruise that is going ot be sore as $#*& for a few days.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Ha that’s awesome!  

Baker is one of my favorite non-Bills players and it honestly didn’t register to me that he did that over Baker when it happened live in the game, I was just focused on screaming without screaming loudly so I didn’t wake my napping toddler in the other room haha. 

So when I saw this I was like wow, that’s a poster he needs to put on his wall.  

Advice from an old man who's been there:

Start putting that napping toddler on an entirely different floor and on the opposite end of the house with a baby monitor.

At some point you will be glad you did. :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Allen had 4 TDs today.  two of which were nice individual efforts.  but the national media and fans won’t care.  they’ll say meh, he fumbled once

And no mention of Kyler Murray "fumbled" or Mahomes through an INT, etc......

• Like (+1) 3

26 minutes ago, zow2 said:

When you’re jealous your team doesn’t have him, you resort to looking for negatives.

• Like (+1) 1