Any concern playing Fins?

Gman10

The Dolphins didn't look so great against the Jags and the reason they didn't look so great late last season is because defenses have figured out how to slow them down. Which BTW, McD is largely responsible for. They were struggling to find new ways to get the offense humming late last year and by the looks, they still are. Their defense is suspect as well. So is their OL.

The Bills are going down there, in their house, and going to score early and often. That is going to put Tua under a lot of stress. This is a matchup nightmare not for us but fore them.

Our defense is being vastly underrated.

I watched the replay of the Fish vs Jags, and it really looks like they haven't changes their offensive scheme at all. And Tua hasn't changed a bit-- he's still extremely accurate, gets the ball out of his hands lighting fast, and is still terrible at extending plays. He gets utterly distracted by pressure, and as soon as he sees a defender break through the line, he loses his down-field vision. It's amazing to me that they didn't spend more resources on improving their O-line. But, if he gets the play off, and Hill, Waddle, and/or Achane are on their timing routes, he can be deadly.

Very unfortunate to be missing Milano, and Taron J for this game. The most important element to defending the Fish, IMO, will be to disrupt their timing routes at the LOS, and Milano, and Taron were crucial for that. If we get Tua off of his timing, and get him to hold onto the ball long enough so he sniffs pressure, he folds like a lawn chair.

On 9/8/2024 at 4:38 PM, H2o said:

The Phins always make me nervous because of Tyreek and their RB's. This year they have a healthy Achane and we got gouged today on the ground. 

Achane hurt his hamstring and will not be 100% healthy even if he plays.

Besides wasn’t he healthy in Week 18?

1 hour ago, JohnNord said:

Achane hurt his hamstring and will not be 100% healthy even if he plays.

Besides wasn’t he healthy in Week 18?

You're right. Just looked it up. Apparently both he and Mostert are knicked up already. 

The speed is what makes me nervous. Achane has that one crease and gone type of speed. We've had issues in the past with Mostert too. That's also why I mentioned Tyreek. Waddle for the same reason. 

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Not into the 3rd.  

Good point. I just would not put too much into the first game. The fish will give the bills their best. 

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

I'm concerned the cops will pull the Bills bus over and handcuff all the Bills starters. 😀

Bills are high character remember? Hill is a pink who’s always in some kind of trouble. 

6 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Good point. I just would not put too much into the first game. The fish will give the bills their best. 

Bills are high character remember? Hill is a pink who’s always in some kind of trouble. 

Why do I feel Allen goes nuts?  Like he's a Dolphin killer and on Thursday, he has like 6 total TD's.  Wilkins generally was the only DL that did anything against us and he's a Raider now.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Why do I feel Allen goes nuts?  Like he's a Dolphin killer and on Thursday, he has like 6 total TD's.  Wilkins generally was the only DL that did anything against us and he's a Raider now.

Dude, Josh is overrated. 

The Bills pole axed the fins, 

and this of course reinforces my previous post, 

GO BILLS!!!