Any concern playing Fins?

Gman10

5 hours ago, Georgia Bill said:

My only concern is we basically lose a day in travel, and the game is played 3 days earlier than a normal (Sunday) game.  So really we don't have much time to prepare.  Neither do the Dolphins but that one extra day they'll have could mean a lot.

We’re prepared. Spent the off season preparing for Arizona/Miami as a two part show.

Today, just needed to 1. Win; 2. Injury-free.

1 hour ago, mollymalonesmafia said:

Jaguars>Cardinals. Jesus man

Ok.. and the Dolphins got lucky to win given an Etienne fumble at the goal line. 

We were unlucky to be in a close game with mind numbing mistakes being the only thing to stop us on offense and giving up a kick off return for a TD. 

Concerned about Josh's non-throwing hand.

I know he'll still play, but being able to hang onto the ball, take snaps, and the normal hits you take throughout a game could really make things painful for him.

Watching the Steelers vs Falcons game earlier made me really appreciate how important it is just to be able to handle snaps well. Fields & their Center continuously fumbled snaps, and that's without any injuries.

Other than that, just the normal division rivalry stuff. Our fans like to take the Dolphins lightly, but I don't take ANY AFCE team lightly anymore. Zach Wilson has beaten us, Mac Jones has beaten us (twice), so a team with Tyreek Hill & that offense should never be overlooked.

Plus, the odds will eventually catch up to us at some point. The more wins we hang on the Dolphins, the more likely the next one will be a loss. Unless Allen goes on to torment the Phins like Brady tormented us, I have to expect the Dolphins will find a way to snag a win every now & again.

I watched the Fins game because that's what ESPN Australia picked.

They were average for most of the game, mainly due to the Jags pass rush. And Etienne fumbled into the end zone just before the end of the 3rd qtr, which would have put the Jags up by 3 scores.

Miami got out of jail big time.

Just ran into my good friend and neighbor while walking our dogs.  He is a die hard Fins fan.  First thing he said to me is we are going to kill them Thursday.  Said they were awful on both sides of the ball and they are a train wreck in the trenches.  

I didn't watch much of the game, but just what he said to me today as he was not at all happy about their win.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Ok.. and the Dolphins got lucky to win given an Etienne fumble at the goal line. 

We were unlucky to be in a close game with mind numbing mistakes being the only thing to stop us on offense and giving up a kick off return for a TD. 

Kickoff into a 30mph wind with new dynamic rules. Also +4 points gained on a phantom call.

Bills are the the undeniable champs of the East until some team steops up and beats them.

Dolphins have the best. Chance but Allen. Is otherwordky normally.   

many posters at FH think the power has shifted.  It hasn’t.  And no matter TNF’s outcome wont change that.  

Fins Up!   If you have any questions let me know f you dont feel like visiting Finheaven.   Definitely have a vpfew Bills already but 97% are respecrable

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

They were average for most of the game, mainly due to the Jags pass rush. And Etienne fumbled into the end zone just before the end of the 3rd qtr, which would have put the Jags up by 3 scores.

So did Tyreek Hill.  

1 hour ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Yes. Miami probably should have lost, but Jags couldn’t seal the deal. 

Jags are also a solid team, but seem to come up short in clutch moments.

1 minute ago, MarkKelso'sHelmet said:

Yes. Miami probably should have lost, but Jags couldn’t seal the deal. 

Jags are also a solid team, but seem to come up short in clutch moments.

Except against the Bills. 😆 

Want me to run down  the list... Starting with the playoff loss in the Kelly Era.😉 

• Like (+1) 1