Any concern playing Fins?

Gman10

7 minutes ago, Process said:

Nothing about the dolphins concerns me. 

But for us this is Week 2 of the regular season, for the Dolphins primetime at home vs the Bills is their Superbowl. So that concerns me a bit regarding this game specifically, in addition to us being banged up on a short week. 

Really?  Nothing?

3 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

I think the fins should likely win on paper, and will treat it like their super bowl

but I suspect a very good game and the bills sure do seem to have their number 

We are their boogeyman, just like the old Pats were to us.

They may as well spot us 7 points before we walk on the field. 

Big game for our DL.

They clearly were instructed to slow rush Kyler and didn’t do it well at all to start the game.

But once they figured out what Arizona was doing, they let them loose a little more and Rousseau & Von were dominating off the EDGE.

While the Dolphins have better weapons that Arizona, they don’t have a mobile QB. 

• Like (+1) 1

We never look good week 1, BUT Miami’s speed always worries me. If our DBs are something, fast isn’t it. Losing Johnson for Ingram doesn’t help that either.

It’ll be a good week to see Elam and Bishop…

14 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

9 Penalties at Home… embarrassing!

And don’t bring up the phantom Roughing the Passer… Bills got the same on a payback later.

It’s hard to tell live, I didn’t see Dawkins or Spencer jump for their FS, I could be wrong though. 

4 hours ago, H2o said:

The Phins always make me nervous because of Tyreek and their RB's. This year they have a healthy Achane and we got gouged today on the ground. 

Mostly by Murray on scrambles. They had 20 carries for 67 yards from the RBs. 

4 hours ago, H2o said:

The Phins always make me nervous because of Tyreek and their RB's. This year they have a healthy Achane and we got gouged today on the ground. 

Mostly by Murray on scrambles. They had 20 carries for 67 yards from the RBs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Not much point in worrying. Allen has been excellent against the Dolphins historically and while our defense is concerning, I don't think that the Dolphins are any more dynamic then they were last year. If anything, the O-Line isn't great and the defense as a whole regressed.

5 hours ago, Gman10 said:

We won, but we didn't look great. The Cardinals scored way too much on us.

Short week, Im worried about the Fins, especially in Miami.

A strange game today. Give the defense credit, they only gave up 3 points in the second half.

I'm not worried about the Phish, because I believe that the Bills are good enough to beat any team.

I had a Fins fan say to me tonight that Thursday is a big game because “you gotta keep pace with New England.” 🙄 (A weak attempt at a troll, implying that we’d finish third or fourth in the division.)

Apparently he forgot that we were three games back of the Fins with five games to go last year and still won the division.  

22 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

Not much point in worrying. Allen has been excellent against the Dolphins historically and while our defense is concerning, I don't think that the Dolphins are any more dynamic then they were last year. If anything, the O-Line isn't great and the defense as a whole regressed.

Allen also doesn't have to worry about having his junk grabbed during the game by Christian Wilkins that happened every game they played.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mollymalonesmafia said:

Jaguars>Cardinals. Jesus man

Jags are mostly a whatever team to me...a team that on paper should be much better than they actually are especially on offense.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Agree 1