Any concern playing Fins?

Gman10

38 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

Our D looked brutal today. Benford is a siv. Williams was out to lunch. Hamlin was ok but lost on a few plays. We need our starting safties back... bad! Other than that we are 1-0.

Just hope our D get's better as we progress through the season. Our O looks like it could be SB worthy.

And yet we gave up 270 yards total, 4.3 yards per play and 162 yards Passing.

Do you actually watch other NFL games to see how their defense plays?

I mean that's pretty good in today's NFL regardless of how things looked at first.

Another example of the disconnect Bills fans have on defense about how "bad" our D was but not on how it compares to other teams.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, sven233 said:

Allen's hand.  Taron Johnson's arm.  Overall bad safety play.  A still new WR corps that will have ups and downs all season.  A short turnaround against a division rival.  Of course there are reasons for concern.  We're going to have to clean up all the mental mistakes as well.  This is not going to be an easy game by any stretch of the imagination.

lemme guess… clean injury report for the Fins?

I expect a loss on Thursday due to the short week. Miami is typically better early in the year and I see them starting off hot. If Buffalo can weather an early storm and not make any dumb mistakes they may be able to grind out a win. I just have a bad feeling one this one. 

1 hour ago, thronethinker said:

I expect a loss on Thursday due to the short week. Miami is typically better early in the year and I see them starting off hot. If Buffalo can weather an early storm and not make any dumb mistakes they may be able to grind out a win. I just have a bad feeling one this one. 

Speaking of hot, I think part of the reason the Jags lost today was that ridiculously unfair stadium alignment that puts the visitors in direct sunshine on hot days.  That was what beat the Bills a couple years ago.

But fortunately the Thursday game is at night.  Some mercy for the Bills from the schedule makers.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'm worried about the league doing something to favor the Dolphins in the game. Hill factually got handcuffed today for reckless driving and refusing to obey lawful commands from an officer right before the game. Not suspended. Dude then jokes around with a celebration about the event. If not fined for his thug behavior, yeah, I can see the league pushing Miami agenda going on .

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We didn’t look good last year week 1….

McD doesn't focus on getting ready for the first game in training camp.  to many evaluations on third level options.  The regualrs need some real bullets to get ready, and they don't get them in McD's camp;.   So we get healthy bot not ready regulars.  How many oine penalities did we have?  those guys have forgotten some football imho.  Of course, the official were just as bad.  That call on Ingram in Q1 was terrrrrible.

4 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

We didn’t look good last year week 1….

McD doesn't focus on getting ready for the first game in training camp.  to many evaluations on third level options.  The regualrs need some real bullets to get ready, and they don't get them in McD's camp;.   So we get healthy bot not ready regulars.  How many oine penalities did we have?  those guys have forgotten some football imho.  Of course, the official were just as bad.  That call on Ingram in Q1 was terrrrrible.

Nothing about the dolphins concerns me. 

But for us this is Week 2 of the regular season, for the Dolphins primetime at home vs the Bills is their Superbowl. So that concerns me a bit regarding this game specifically, in addition to us being banged up on a short week. 

• Agree 1