Any concern playing Fins?

Gman10

Allen's hand.  Taron Johnson's arm.  Overall bad safety play.  A still new WR corps that will have ups and downs all season.  A short turnaround against a division rival.  Of course there are reasons for concern.  We're going to have to clean up all the mental mistakes as well.  This is not going to be an easy game by any stretch of the imagination.

Edited by sven233
  • Agree 3

30 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

The Bills defense is going to get chewed up by the Fins run-pass options.

Our D looked brutal today. Benford is a siv. Williams was out to lunch. Hamlin was ok but lost on a few plays. We need our starting safties back... bad! Other than that we are 1-0.

Just hope our D get's better as we progress through the season. Our O looks like it could be SB worthy.

Edited by Dillenger4
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, Sweats said:

I can see every game being a shoot-out and whoever has the ball last, wins......McD better tune the D in quick.

Yep! The announcers made a point that the Cards "O coordinator is winning against Babbich easily" during the game. But then we turned it around. But man, our D is suspect.

Edited by Dillenger4

Concerns?  Sure, I have concerns about almost every game.   I still think the Bills win, but that doesn't make the concerns go away.  It's an early season game in the sauna that is called Miami.  Fortunately, it is an evening game, so the Bills won't have to bake in the sun on the visitors' sideline.  They still need to contain Miami's speed on offense, particularly Tyreek Hill.

1 hour ago, Gman10 said:

We won, but we didn't look great. The Cardinals scored way too much on us.

Short week, Im worried about the Fins, especially in Miami.

They dinked and dunked all day with checkdowns and screens against our offense that was missing Milano and Johnson for all of 20 points trying to outgun Josh Freaking Allen.  We were double teaming MHJ and refusing to get beat deep.

1 hour ago, H2o said:

The Phins always make me nervous because of Tyreek and their RB's. This year they have a healthy Achane and we got gouged today on the ground. 

Take away Murray runs 5-57 and we held our own against the rush. 2 plays for 49 yards. Clean it up.

1 hour ago, Gman10 said:

Offensively, no.  Their O Line is really bad.

Defensively? Might be a long day.

But in Miami at night under the bright lights on Primetime where Josh can show the world how overrated he is.🤣

I like their chances.

1 hour ago, Gman10 said:

Agreed on the defense.   But the cardinals offense is good and Murray looked healthy.