Ingram over Elam

Ya Digg?

Ingram over Elam, but also Ingram over Benford at least last snap.

I wonder if anybody noticed if we rotated Benford and Ingram or what

Edit: My bad. Benford was in. Ingram was there instead of Lewis, just for the last play.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Disagree 2

I was just coming here to ask about Elam. Healthy scratch? Wow, I thought he had a great preseason. This would normally be where I rag on Ingram and Lewis, but both played well. Hamlin was a liability today and Rapp was a step slow a few times. We need more speed on the backend. 

I really don't get it. I mean, Ingram is fine. He is promising depth. But Elam is pretty good when he plays and makes impact plays, although he is a bit of a roller coaster.

• Agree 2

I don’t understand Elam, at all. There’s no scenario at this point that makes sense. Even if you hate him then trade him. 3 years of McD doghouse hoarding is insanity.

then I also remember that Tommy Doyle is still technically weirdly on this team. No doubt this regime does some odd stuff 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 6

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Elam unfortunately only appears every Blue Moon or the Playoffs other than that when game day comes around he disappears into the phantom zone.

It's so frustrating considering he makes big plays in clutch spots regularly when he does get in the game.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Brand J said:

I was just coming here to ask about Elam. Healthy scratch? Wow, I thought he had a great preseason. This would normally be where I rag on Ingram and Lewis, but both played well. Hamlin was a liability today and Rapp was a step slow a few times. We need more speed on the backend. 

Our safeties are ass

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

13 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Ingram over Elam, but also Ingram over Benford at least last snap.

I wonder if anybody noticed if we rotated Benford and Ingram or what

Alot of people messing this up, not just you.

But Benford was in.  Ingram was taking over at nickle on most 3rd downs, replacing Cam.  A couple times they went dime, with both on the field.

Maim point Benford and Rasul played all game.

Second point, for those saying Ingram over Elam.  Yes, at nickle.  If an Benford or Rasul gets injured, it's Elam

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 8

12 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

No he wasn't. 

Another dumb decision by McDermott.  Nit sure what this kid did to get on McDermott's naughty list but if he is only going to play kickoff they should just trade him for a serviceable DE

I was kidding.  Last year it was weekly

3 minutes ago, MasterStrategist said:

Alot of people messing this up, not just you.

But Benford was in.  Ingram was taking over at nickle on most 3rd downs, replacing Cam.  A couple times they went dime, with both on the field.

Maim point Benford and Rasul played all game.

Second point, for those saying Ingram over Elam.  Yes, at nickle.  If an Benford or Rasul gets injured, it's Elam

Yeah I edited my post already.

I rewatched the end, and you are right, Ingram was there over Lewis.

I'll just add that on 3rd down last drive it was still Lewis. Ingram cam just for the last snap.

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

Yeah I edited my post already.

I rewatched the end, and you are right, Ingram was there over Lewis.

I'll just add that on 3rd down last drive it was still Lewis. Ingram cam just for the last snap.

Ingram played over Cam throughout the game, on 3rd downs.  Just an FYI

*EDIT: sorry misread your post.  Agree on last drive.

I thought both played decent in Tarons absence.  Really hurts to miss our 2 best players in the 2nd tier of defense (Milano, Taron).

Edited by MasterStrategist
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1