Injury Updates After Game - Arizona

wppete

4 hours ago, Utah John said:

The Cardinals converted 53% of their third down attempts.  That's terrible by the Bills defense.  I'll give the Bills some slack on that since Arizona does have a very good offense, but come on.  

Poor play by our LBs and DBs will kill this season.  Is there any update on Cole Bishop's injury?  If he's ready to play and knows the defense well enough, he has to be an upgrade over Hamlin.

My god first game of the year…. New D coordinator and Came out lost…… wait for it……. Made adjustments and……. They basically shut down Murray except for a few plays. We are missing Milano and smoot new safety’s and guys stepped up in the second half. We will be fine. Oh and groot and von looked great. Wait till that crappy dolphins o line see this front.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Taylor Rapp at it again injuring his own teammates...believe this is not the first time Rapp has injured Johnson in the process of acting like an unguided missile on the field.

He really is dangerous to himself and others... 

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

And I've defended cam here for years while half this board called him not NFL level and a bum 

It really was good to see him makes some plays we really needed that... 

11 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

And I've defended cam here for years while half this board called him not NFL level and a bum 

12 hours ago, Koufax said:

That is definitely my guess. Small non-displaced fracture of his ulna will take about four weeks and depending on location and severity he probably can play with a splint of some sort, but I expect him to miss a few games.

Not sure about that, but if it was a bone bruise I would have expected him back.

1 hour ago, JP51 said:

He really is dangerous to himself and others... 

Not sure about that, but if it was a bone bruise I would have expected him back.

Yeah. Not a lot of forearm injuries to choose from. He was looking at it like something was wrong right away. Could be elbow or wrist mislabeled as a forearm, but I don’t see a forearm injury that has him ruled out that isn’t a minor fracture. 

5 minutes ago, Koufax said:

Yeah. Not a lot of forearm injuries to choose from. He was looking at it like something was wrong right away. Could be elbow or wrist mislabeled as a forearm, but I don’t see a forearm injury that has him ruled out that isn’t a minor fracture. 

Exactly

6 hours ago, SUNTANBILLS FAN said:

My god first game of the year…. New D coordinator and Came out lost…… wait for it……. Made adjustments and……. They basically shut down Murray except for a few plays. We are missing Milano and smoot new safety’s and guys stepped up in the second half. We will be fine. Oh and groot and von looked great. Wait till that crappy dolphins o line see this front.  

Agreed about the Dolphins O line.  They had only one good player, Robert Hunt, and he left as a FA.

I am not aware of how good the Cardinals' O line is, compared to Miami's.  Should we expect a similar level of production from the front four?  Miller sort of lucked into his sack, when Murray tripped, but Miller does get credit for having pushed the OT back to where Murray was.  Groot looked great all game.  Possible All-Pro.