Injury Updates After Game - Arizona

wppete

3 minutes ago, MJS said:

Josh isn't going to miss time for his non-throwing hand.

Johnson was questionable to return and not immediately marked doubtful or out. Maybe that is evidence that he might ultimately be ok?

Yeah I agree, don’t think he will moss time but worry it could affect him. Hopefully we get an update soon. 

1 minute ago, gonzo1105 said:

Edwards will get the first crack with Hamlin once he’s up to speed. 

Hate how the Bills are so slow to incorporate rookie defenders when other teams do so with great success.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Big Turk said:

Hate how the Bills are so slow to incorporate rookie defenders when other teams do so with great success.

I agree but Bishop literally got zero practice this training camp. I’m very high on him but I wouldn’t expect Bishop to be starting until mid season if at all. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

Just now, gonzo1105 said:

I agree but Bishop literally got zero practice this training camp. I’m very high on him but I wouldn’t expect Bishop to be starting until mid season if at all. 

Seems like the only rookies they ever incorporate quickly are late round picks or UDFAs on D.

It's kinda mind blowing honestly 

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

It might not be a bad idea to slide Cam Lewis to the other S spot aside from Rapp. If T Johnson comes back. I like the downhill physicality 

He is a backup safety at times. He plays hybrid role for them.

Edited by Big Turk

No updates from McD in press conference on injuries, said it's too early for him to have any real info...did say it's Taron's forearm tho which we already knew.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

No updates from McD in press conference on injuries, said it's too early for him to have any real info...did say it's Taron's forearm tho which we already knew.

Curious does anyone really believe the HC’s don’t know what the injuries are. Does no one report back to the HC what the initial analysis is?  Just asking in general.

8 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Awesome thanks for the update!!! Ill update post. 

• Haha (+1) 2

Did anyone watch the replay - was Taron's injury friendly fire on a Bills player from Rapp (again)

15 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Curious does anyone really believe the HC’s don’t know what the injuries are. Does no one report back to the HC what the initial analysis is?  Just asking in general.

Yes because he has often said in press conferences when things don't look good...like with Milano last year and DaQuan

33 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

I actually think this narrative that McD doesn’t play rookies is way off, especially on defense. Rousseau, Oliver, Benford, Edmunds, White. He plays a lot of rookies 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, MJS said:

Josh isn't going to miss time for his non-throwing hand.

Johnson was questionable to return and not immediately marked doubtful or out. Maybe that is evidence that he might ultimately be ok?

Agree Josh will not lose time but effectiveness could be an issue.  His running and ball security could be impacted.  

Johnson is a big time dawg and often plays with nicks.  It is not good he did not come back IMO

Edited by Matt_In_NH

Josh has a sprained Thumb I bet. The way they taped him was a thumb wrap 100%.

Above - someone asked about our CB. Did anyone watch Benford today? I mean my kid could play better. He was literally lost out there. Thank god Kyler is short and can't see well over the line because there were a few times WR's were wide open, smoking Benford on their route. The dude played horrible.

• Like (+1) 1