Week 1, Cards v. Bills - GAME BALLS!

12 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Did Miller even touch him? It seemed to me that Murray tripped over his own guy trying to climb the pocket. From my view it looked like no one touched him and Miller was credited with the vulture sack. But maybe I didn’t have a good angle on it.

Miller bull rushed his man into the QB, though. And he had a pressure earlier where Murray scrambled out of it. He looked infinitely better than last year, at least.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, MJS said:

Miller bull rushed his man into the QB, though. And he had a pressure earlier where Murray scrambled out of it. He looked infinitely better than last year, at least.

Yeah I thought Miller showed some promise...

Shoving the offensive tackle back into their QB to bring him down is just as effective as tackling the QB...then he jumped on the QB to touch him down.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

But's he's just too *****in' slow....

He did what he has to do to win in the NFL. He didn’t have separation on the deep ball but he tracked it and made a contested catch a lot of pundits stated he struggled with in college. 

He plucked the ball with strong hands and Allen trusted him to make the play 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Back by popular demand (not really), the GAME BALLS thread!  Josh Allen gets an automatic game ball, unless revoked (Josh gets it today).  I pick up to three offense, three defense, perhaps a coach (unlikely) or special teamer.  

"I'M RICK" JAMES COOK "BIATCH!!" - Cook's vision, speed, and power were on full display, as he carved up the Cards defense all day.

Khalil "Tupac" Shakir - Most reliable receiver on the Bills right now.  The effort on the WR screen that resulted in the TD was next level.

Keon Coleman - Cards DB grabbin' his jersey, no DPI called, and Coleman WOULD NOT BE DENIED!!!  MY BALL, MUTHA *****A!!!  Best contested catch by a Bills WR in a long time.

Cam Lewis - Bills defensive MVP today.  Made tackle after tackle after tackle, etc.  Multiple TFLs.  Dude was all over the field.

Greg "GROOT" Rousseau - Dude exploded in the 2nd half, collapsing the pocket consistently, coming up with the FF that turned the game in the Bills favor.

JaMarcus Ingram - Sometimes you get the ball for one play.  You won the game sir.

Tyler Bass"o'Matic" - Won the game by forcing the Cards to score a TD to win.  Bass haterz, where you at?

Who ya got?

Add me to the “popular demand” list. I love this thread. 

Grooot!!!!!

(Von Miller getting close with that bull rush sack. I see you Von)

• Like (+1) 1

Rousseau, Lewis, Allen & Coleman. I would include Bass, but his KOs were terribly weak to end the game. TD & kicker ball out of bounds. That weak leg is risky in WNY. The strongest legged kickers at least can get the ball down to the goallline. It appears Bass is 5-10 yds short kicking into a 19 MPH wind.

• Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Success said:

Obviously Josh was great - but Groot was the man on D today.

3 sacks, 3 TFL's.  Totally disruptive.  It's who we need him to be this season.

Groot is the best nickname we have had in a while. I am glad it is sticking. I love hearing the crowd chant GROOT!.  

• Like (+1) 2