Week 1, Cards v. Bills - GAME BALLS!

Back by popular demand (not really), the GAME BALLS thread!  Josh Allen gets an automatic game ball, unless revoked (Josh gets it today).  I pick up to three offense, three defense, perhaps a coach (unlikely) or special teamer.  

"I'M RICK" JAMES COOK "BIATCH!!" - Cook's vision, speed, and power were on full display, as he carved up the Cards defense all day.

Khalil "Tupac" Shakir - Most reliable receiver on the Bills right now.  The effort on the WR screen that resulted in the TD was next level.

Keon Coleman - Cards DB grabbin' his jersey, no DPI called, and Coleman WOULD NOT BE DENIED!!!  MY BALL, MUTHA *****A!!!  Best contested catch by a Bills WR in a long time.

Cam Lewis - Bills defensive MVP today.  Made tackle after tackle after tackle, etc.  Multiple TFLs.  Dude was all over the field.

Greg "GROOT" Rousseau - Dude exploded in the 2nd half, collapsing the pocket consistently, coming up with the FF that turned the game in the Bills favor.

JaMarcus Ingram - Sometimes you get the ball for one play.  You won the game sir.

Tyler Bass"o'Matic" - Won the game by forcing the Cards to score a TD to win.  Bass haterz, where you at?

Who ya got?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

id like to give a gameball to the NFL and the Refs for continuing the fine tradition of making the fanbase confused as to what is,  or isnt a penalty.   thanks guys.  also,  Allen, Groot and Cam Lewis get balls.

Edited by bigduke6
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2