Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, DuckyBoys said:

its who McDermott is  He gets tight in close games Lacks the killer instinct to go for the throat  Scared they will make a mistake and allows inferior teams to steam away wins

Did you see him repeatedly attacking Murray with big blitzes on the final drive?

Didn't think so.......

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Savage said:

I’ve had my posts deleted a couple of times already.

this was my original post, just wondering if I am the only one with this opinion.

not trolling at all:

“This team will never win the SB with this coach.

Too soft, too weak, too scared, too much of a pu$$y.

The Bills should run as fast as they can from the stadium, because the dodged a bullet.”

And no one cares still so?

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, No_Matter_What said:

Ok I checked it. Benford was there the whole time. 

Ingram was on the field instead of Lewis. Lewis played whole drive until the last play. Interesting.

I think they probably don't trust him as much on clear passing downs.

He seems to play better in teh box, imo

On the postgame comments Allen stated - "He just landed in his left hand. It's swollen, I'm not a doctor so we'll see". Not real encouraging. I guess we wait for the X-rays. I'm assuming Josh can play either way. but if it's fractured/broken, one would assume it's got to limit him in some way? He didn't attempt any real downfield passes after the incident.  

• Disagree 1

Just now, Simon said:

I think they probably don't trust him as much on clear passing downs.

He seems to play better in teh box, imo

We also remember what Justin Jefferson did to him. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Yea I feel like I’m watching a different game than some of these posters at times haha. That was not even close to resembling any kind of prevent defense 

I think most of the comments on the scared mentality is directed at his decision to try and sit on the lead by running the ball every play on the last offensive drive rather than letting josh have a shot to throw for the dagger. IMO, he’s the best closer we have. Not take 3 and let the defense try to close it out. I’m glad it worked out, but if Kyler finds a wide open Harrison or that PI gets called that probably should have, they lose.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, RG Murdock said:

On the postgame comments Allen stated - "He just landed in his left hand. It's swollen, I'm not a doctor so we'll see". Not real encouraging. I guess we wait for the X-rays. I'm assuming Josh can play either way. but if it's fractured/broken, one would assume it's got to limit him in some way? He didn't attempt any real downfield passes after the incident.  

Didn’t need to attempt down field passes in the final drives. It would surely affect his running though. Passing not so much imo