Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Savage said:

I’m guessing about 15.

when I said too soft, too weak, too much of a pu$$y, I was referring to the HC.

IMHO,

he is the weakest link on this team.

just my opinion.

Your opinion sucks. Go whine somewhere else

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The good news is the offense should be pretty nuts by mid season. Coleman is really good and exactly the kind of WR JA is gonna vibe with. 

Was really impressed with the run game today and hope to see similar results against better front 7s. 

Scoring 34 with Kincaid only having 1 catch for 11 yards is a pretty great sign after all the crap the media talked all offseason. 

It’s an honor get to watch JA each week. He’s that good.  

Edited by Fender
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

22 minutes ago, EasternOHBillsFan said:

An irrelevant league relevant? I don't think so. She didn't even play in the Olympics and the ratings for USA Olympics womens basketball were through the roof.

Her team of wnba all stars beat the Olympic team lol

The entire league hates her. From old hag Diana terrwasi to the LSU girl with the single leg spandex thing.

CC is the reason those girls don't take greyhound any longer. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, Savage said:

Many fragile people here.

don’t like opinions other than their own.

I like educated opinions of which we have many good posters on here both positive and negative. You are not one of them.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, zow2 said:

A win with an Allen fumble and giving up a KO return td?  Yeah I'll take that W and run.

There ought to be a rule on 2BD that if Allen loses a fumble in a game you must mention how many TD's he scored also no matter the context in whch the fumble is mentioned.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, RunTheBall said:

I like educated opinions of which we have many good posters on here both positive and negative. You are not one of them.

Opinions are like a-holes, we all have one, and all just as educated, or uneducated as the next.

just opinions.

9 minutes ago, boyst said:

Her team of wnba all stars beat the Olympic team lol

The entire league hates her. From old hag Diana terrwasi to the LSU girl with the single leg spandex thing.

CC is the reason those girls don't take greyhound any longer. 

Does anyone even watch the WNBA? 

I see they are still on pace to lose over $50 million this year even with all the extra attention, merch sales and tickets sold.

Pretty hilarious they are complaining about pay disparity when they are essentially subsidized and if they want things to be more equal they can start by paying back all their salaries and then figuring out how to make up the other $25+ million in shortfall on top of it.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 4

15 minutes ago, Savage said:

I’m guessing about 15.

IMHO,

just my opinion.

In terms of my account. yes, you're right.  I'm 15 years old on this site. 

If you want to criticize the HC then by all means go right ahead.  There are plenty on here that do it week in and week out.  The fact that you had your post deleted multiple times as you claim and then picking someone to start an argument with by saying:

4 hours ago, Savage said:

Very intelligent.

thanks

31 minutes ago, Savage said:

How old are you?

15 minutes ago, Savage said:

I’m guessing about 15.

IMHO,

just my opinion.

8 minutes ago, Savage said:

Many fragile people here.

don’t like opinions other than their own.

shows that you are just trying to incite a response without giving any real thought.  After being here for 2 years and only posting 32 times (most within this thread) doesn't really carry any weight in what others will think of "your opinion".

Enjoy the rest of the season.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Does anyone even watch the WNBA? 

I see they are still on pace to lose over $50 million this year even with all the extra attention, merch sales and tickets sold.

Not for long. They’re trapped in a bad domestic media deal that they don’t maximize revenue from. Once they do that, and when they get better ad revenue they’re set to get next season, they’ll probably have a profit.

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/wnba-losses-2024-media-rights-deal-cathy-engelbert-adam-silver-caitlin-clark-nba/

Just now, The Wiz said:

In terms of my account. yes, you're right.  I'm 15 years old on this site. 

If you want to criticize the HC then by all means go right ahead.  There are plenty on here that do it week in and week out.  The fact that you had your post deleted multiple times as you claim and then picking someone to start an argument with by saying:

shows that you are just trying to incite a response without giving any real thought.  After being here for 2 years and only posting 32 times (most within this thread) doesn't really carry any weight in what others will thing of "your opinion".

Enjoy the rest of the season.

Dude,

I’m not looking for a fight.

just stating my opinion.

I’ve never been a fan of the HC.

good coach?

yes, absolutely 

Just won’t bring the team to the promised land.

again,

just me opinion .

no need to get bent it of shape if it differs from yours.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Not for long. They’re trapped in a bad domestic media deal that they don’t maximize revenue from. Once they do that, and when they get better ad revenue they’re set to get next season, they’ll probably have a profit.

https://www.sportspromedia.com/news/wnba-losses-2024-media-rights-deal-cathy-engelbert-adam-silver-caitlin-clark-nba/

Probably because nobody cares and TV isn't paying for stuff nobody watches when they can't recoup ad revenue.

Edited by Big Turk

11 minutes ago, Fender said:

Yeah, but I’m very concerned that while the roles are being developed, he will keep taking it upon himself to get the work done.

9 carries are waaaay too many!

Too many running plays are an opening for disaster!

19 minutes ago, Fender said:

The good news is the offense should be pretty nuts by mid season. Coleman is really good and exactly the kind of WR JA is gonna vibe with. 

Was really impressed with the run game today and hope to see similar results against better front 7s. 

Scoring 34 with Kincaid only having 1 catch for 11 yards is a pretty great sign after all the crap the media talked all offseason. 

I agree the offense is only going to get better. I disagree that the running game was impressive. 3.9 per carry is well below league average. I tbought the rb’s we’re fine but the oline blocking was very subpar and knox wiffed on a couple of blocks. They had some gash plays but way too much initial contact behind the LOS. Between penalties and missed blocks, that was the worst I’ve seen our oline in a long time. Torrance was particularly bad after playing very well as a rookie. Can’t blame it on line shuffling either as our best two lineman were our 2 new starters. I’d expect the oline to get better with time

Edited by Turbo44

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Probably because nobody cares and TV isn't paying for stuff nobody watches when they can't recoup ad revenue.

No, it’s because the NBA sucks up 40% of their revenue off the bat. They have more partners and expansion fees coming in. 

19 minutes ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

True, mahomes was 1 blown coverage from having a statistically pretty bad game. But my prediction is tyreek because the arrest and 80 yard td they will give him afc mvp just to build on the headline that's already there 

I just don't see how they pass up a guy who scored 4 TD's - 2 rushing and 2 passing - for a guy who scored one.

32 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

@Success

I had a different perspective on Von. Most of the time he was a dinosaur of his old self. I get the bull rush sack can bring hope he might contribute but he’s lost another step on the edge. His speed and bend were his best attributes. Maybe he can play a role, but it’s going to be firmly up to Groot to be our closer on D IMO.

Von didn't look good but he did get containment on a sack. That’s worth the money if we win right? 😫