Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

We didn't have a first round draft pick.

Maybe ask why Arizona's first round pick, number 4 overall, and widely considered the best receiver in a decade or more was hardly involved would be the better question?

Qb is short 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

1 hour ago, bobobonators said:

For those of you complaining:  we moved the ball up and down the field today with 0 involvement from Kincaid. 

bUt nO nUmBeR oNe rEcEiVer!

• Haha (+1) 3

27 minutes ago, Xwnyer said:

Apparently Facebook and other sites streams of NFL games were shutdown today. Maybe folks should just pony up the money for ST.  I hate it’s on YouTube TV now harder to sync video and bills audio and DTV was easy to negotiate a great deal being a long time customer.

NFL+ Premium got me the radio broadcast and Red Zone. Apart from occasionally spoiling me on big plays it synched ok and it was for much much MUCH cheaper than ST

22 minutes ago, Turbo44 said:

Watching SEA/DEN game. The officials overturned a bad roughing the passer call with “the help of the sky ref.” Why didn’t this happen on the horrendous call bs vs buffalo today 

It blows my mind that NFL has this stupid replay system with challenges and the refs staring at ipads when the majority of plays an 'eye in the sky' could just reverse it with no delay - easily and quickly seeing what millions of people sitting on their couch also see clearly

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, stevewin said:

It blows my mind that NFL has this stupid replay system with challenges and the refs staring at ipads when the majority of plays an 'eye in the sky' could just reverse it with no delay - easily and quickly seeing what millions of people sitting on their couch also see clearly

They do at times.

42 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Really? Considering how Allen owns the Fins I wouldn't be so sure.

It's week 1...stop overreacting like 90% of people do. Pretty much a throwaway game since nobody really has any game film on anyone.

He owns them till he doesn’t, a good way to lose is to live in the past.

• Eyeroll 1

18 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

We didn't have a first round draft pick this year.

Maybe asking why Arizona's first round pick, number 4 overall, and widely considered the best receiver coming out in the draft in a decade or more was hardly involved would be the better question?

Anytime you are basing what is going to happen the entire year based on a single game, let alone the first game of the season, it's an overreaction.

Because this team, like many others, bases what they do week to week on the best matchups they feel they can exploit against the weaknesses of the other team. 

That don't mean they are going to be right, or that what they think will actually work, and they then may have to adjust in game, but that's the way it works.

I think he was talking about Kincaid not being used which is a head scratcher.

Just now, Allen2Coleman said:

I think he was talking about Kincaid not being used which is a head scratcher.

Agree to an extent, but they moved the ball pretty well...I am sure Kincaid will get plenty of targets over the season.

Likely matchup related.

• Like (+1) 1

Not consistently so that is not a fair way to use the system.

Mostly happens when a ball obviously hits the ground and it's ruled a catch(happened during the Browns game) or a player is obviously out of bounds and it's ruled a catch.

Hilarious that some think because you have beaten someone in the past, it will always continue that way in the future.

I am sure that's what so many thought with Brady against the Bills too 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Agree to an extent, but they moved the ball pretty well...I am sure Kincaid will get plenty of targets over the season.

Likely matchup related.

I hope so, I would have liked a little more with Shakir also, that dude really rocks especially after the catch.  But when you only throw 23 times and spread the ball around it’s gonna limit anyone being dominant. 

2 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

Mostly happens when a ball obviously hits the ground and it's ruled a catch(happened during the Browns game) or a player is obviously out of bounds and it's ruled a catch.

I am sure that's what so many thought with Brady against the Bills too 

Well that was a special case of his greatness (Just threw up in my mouth admitting that) And our ineptitude. 

1 hour ago, julian said:

I was one of those guys, but I limited it to my living room and the wife can’t afford to make me disappear, otherwise I’m sure it woulda happened decades ago.

Same. I flow with the game. I'm not going to lie and say positive things when they look like trash but I'm also there to cheer and make those "let's go, Go Bills comments too". GDT is my way of chillin with Bills fans during the game. I say stuff I'd say to a buddy sitting with me. It's the whole experience. 

• Like (+1) 2

Too much complaining about what we didn't do (Kincaid, et cetera).  Let's take a step back and consider that there are things this team is capable of doing that we did not show today because it was a non-conference, non-division opponent, and we probably want to save some stuff for Thursday night and other upcoming games.

What we did was enough to win the game, and that's all that matters.

I expect we'll see stuff on Thursday that we didn't want to lay down on film for the Dolphins.

• Like (+1) 1