Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

I'm also a Yankees fan - and I can't believe I get to watch both Josh Allen and Aaron Judge in their prime, at the same time.

Even though it hasn't meant any titles yet, it's still a blast.  2 generational guys who will both probably be 1st ballot HOF.  Sometimes, life is good.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, mollymalonesmafia said:

Lets be honest. This is not a good team. Going to be a very long year

The offense is a good as ever, and despite a 17-3 early deficit, we should have won going away if we didn't self-destruct at times.

There are some weak areas, but if we can clean up the mistakes a bit, we're on par w/ just about anyone. No one out there looks top-tier right now.  Not even mighty KC.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, KCNC said:

Was really surprised that Oliver did not seem to make a difference today.  I don't think he even showed up on the stat sheet.

Was his name called once other than the introduction? Very quiet day for Ed.

- Arizona has a pretty good offense and Murray is tough to stop

- The Bills executed at a very high level on offense and played an A rated game

- The offensive play calling on the last drive was too conservative and too many runs on 1st downs, would like to see Brady be a little more aggressive there.

- The defense on the first few drives were all out of sorts, blowing coverage, defenders were leaving receivers wide open for easy 1st down conversions.

- The defense and Babich made good halftime adjustments and the defense played well in the 2nd half

- Nice to see Von make an important 3rd down sack in the 2nd half

- Groot is gonna be a problem

- Josh Allen begins his MVP run

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

For those of you complaining:  we moved the ball up and down the field today with 0 involvement from Kincaid. 

Or much of anything from Samuel.

I think Samuel was open on the Josh fumble and Josh didn't pull the trigger.

TBD in mid season form!!

I love this place. The first game of the year is always a complete sht show and is basically a preseason game that counts where starters get any reps.

So let me get this straight. Down 17-3, giving up a fumble that resulted in 7, got screwed by the refs for 4 extra points, gave up a kick return for a TD and…wait for it…. We won!

It was a perfect, absolute Billsy game and we came out on top.

W.

We are on to Miami

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 5

Unless the Cardinals play the Bills next season, which I don’t think the cross over allows, the Cardinals franchise will have never won a game in the Bills current stadium. The Bills are 5-0 against the Cardinals at Highmark back to Rich stadium.

The Cardinals join the Packers (0-7) and Buccaneers (0-3) as teams that will never taste victory at the current stadium.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4