Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Yeah, they taped up his hand/wrist to mask the fact it was really his elbow.

I'm referring to a couple seasons ago where he played through multiple games after tweaking his elbow and it was pretty clear it was affecting his play even though he said he was fine.

13 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Offense is anything but creative.  Cook up the gut on 90% of our first downs?  No jet sweeps, no screens, no quick slants! 

We scored 34 points and had 352 yards of total offense despite being rusty af and fumbling the ball in the redzone.

• Like (+1) 2

Let's get a few games under our belt before the breakouts start. Josh was Josh, Keon looks for real, Cook, Shakir and Hollins all rock solid. Davis and MVS look like contributors. New d-coordinator getting his legs under him, Groot unleashed, Von did contribute, especially at a critical time. LB's and Safties a real concern. Bring on the Fish and we will learn more. It's a long season. Much longer if Taron and Josh broke something today.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Draconator said:

Our offense scored 34. But still a bit to clean up. Happy to be 1-0

True. Had a good shot at 40 if Josh doesn’t hold the ball forever on 1st down. Wasn’t all bad, but a lot of mistakes out there today. 

I noticed on the last drive on defense, McD was calling true plays. Defense looked notably different in the second half. Not sure if McD was calling plays the whole second half or just the final drive. 

Babich seemed to have a tough day as coordinator 

3 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

I got a slap on the wrist for ALLUDING to the same thing. Be careful out there, friend 🙏🥹

What I mean has nothing to do with long time fans on this board who might be a little critical of the team.

I may not agree with everything those fans say but they are Bills fans through and through.

I'm talking about the GDT posters who only show up on Sundays to biatch" away but mysteriously disappear as soon as the Bills

play better.

I have let these "fans" (who I think are trolls) run me off the GDT in the past.  Not anymore.  I'm marking down these fools and putting them on ignore.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, No_Matter_What said:

Since you are not the first one stating this I'd like to say this is not true.

It happened 1:03 to go. If Harrison scored, we'd have something like 55 seconds with 2 TO to go. I know Bass isn't exactly Justin Tucker in his prime but it was far from game winner. We have Josh.

I swear to gawd that my first reaction to that replay was "Damn, I wish he'd have seen him" :lol: 

I also wasn't upset with the idea of them returning another kickoff for a TD on that possession. :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1