Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills - Post Game Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Nelius said:

lol schoop and bulldog effing hate each other this is high quality post game. Mid season form 

I can't listen right now but I'd love a breakdown of why they hate each other.

5 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Is that why it was wrapped up in a cast, and he was cradling it like a wounded baby bird?

I mean what do they think someone like Josh is going to say?  

We'll obviously find out more later and hopefully it's just a bruise.

He said he was fine with his elbow which he obviously was not.

Edited by Billz4ever

5 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

They aren’t throwing that flag to close out the game…absolutely no chance 

You’re not old enough to remember the Just Give It To ‘Em game, are you?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Matchup wise the cardinals offense when we’re missing Milano and basically running with a new starting safety tandem is a tall task I don’t think the casual gameday thread visitor really understands 

Not to mention losing your world class nickel a couple minutes in.

People don't respect enough what he brings to this defense both physically and mentally, imo.

• Like (+1) 7

37 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

The color commentator had an awful day haha. Seems like a lot of people weren’t looking closely and just took his word for it but that’s probably an int they were baiting josh into 

Ross Tucker is convinced every throw Josh misses the guy is wide open 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Freak-O said:

Why? The Bills are a playoff team every year. “Waaah! Waahhh! We haven’t won the Super Bowl under him!” No, we haven’t, but lots of teams are trying to win that and pretty much everything must go right (injuries, refs etc) for it to happen. So far it hasn’t. Deal with it. 

What’s the point of the season? With how pathetic our division has been is just making the playoffs a big deal with Allen? Glad you are happy Just losing every year. He doesn’t learn from his mistakes.

Edited by Meatloaf63
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Bruffalo said:

I can't listen right now but I'd love a breakdown of why they hate each other.

Just the normal passive aggressive stepping all over each other but now maxed for another year. Schopp just dismisses Bulldog and talks all over him. Maybe normal stuff lol

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

I have to disagree. I liked the way he defended that.

I think he made a good effort on it. But again, I’ve seen NFL refs throw that flag many, many times at the end of games in that exact situation. His hands were on the receiver before the ball got there and he never turned around. Flag easily could have been thrown.

the point was, just keep running the normal offense on the final drive to not be in a situation where it can come down to some flag happy ref. Give josh a chance ice the game himself instead of calling 8 runs in a row or however many it was. Yeah some worked on that last drive, but you can also pass and keep trying to play aggressive. They’ve been burned so many times with that “let’s just run” offense when they have a lead and less than 5 min left. Would really like to see McD just trust josh to keep playing offense to go for the two score lead in those situations.

• Like (+1) 2

54 minutes ago, Chugga said:

I don’t like to be “that guy” because a win is a win.  But Marvin Harrison Jr’s first touchdown catch of his career should have been a game winner today because everyone forgot to cover him on that last drive.

We got insanely lucky 

Since you are not the first one stating this I'd like to say this is not true.

It happened 1:03 to go. If Harrison scored, we'd have something like 55 seconds with 2 TO to go. I know Bass isn't exactly Justin Tucker in his prime but it was far from game winner. We have Josh.

Edited by No_Matter_What
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1