Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills 2nd Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Dopey said:

You musta forgot Josh saying ‘it’s not football related’ after the Cincy playoff loss. Since then, celebrity Josh has kinda disappeared. Coincidence?

You must have forgot about his "excused" absence from day one of training camp and his reaction to McD icing the Philly kicker

You NEED killer instinct in this league.  They cared more about clock management than winning.  On 2nd and 2 if we give everything we got to get a 1st down you might end the game with the ball in your hands

• Agree 1

Just now, AlfaBill said:

WFC? Diggs is gone and old and a diva baby. If you love him become a Texans fan. 

I'm over Diggs myself.  He made some great plays for us, but he's no longer a Bill.

I believe our offense will be better off for the move, and that opinion doesn't change - even if he makes the Pro Bowl for Houston.  I like the guys we have.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BeavercreekBillsFan said:

Say it again. We all know how this ends after those crappy play calls. I’d go for it here and not let bass kick it. Either way cardinals are winning 

That’s not really the point I’m trying to make here lol. Y’all say this every close game and are wrong more than you’re right…it doesn’t even really matter what the result of this specific game is