Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Well they needed that. But they are back to using Josh as a battering ram before half time in game 1. 

Some of it is on Josh himself though. He needs to settle down in the pocket. Trust the protection. It has been fine. Stop looking to bail early.

He is jittery in the pocket for sure.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Was it a weak roughing call, sure, but you're still not allowed to hit the QB on the head at all really.

I feel like they didn’t show it from the right angle on the replay because his helmet wiggled a ton for someone that allegedly wasn’t hit in the facemask 🤣 pretty ticky tacky but that call Kyler drew was just as weak 

Bills completely changed the complexion of the game with that drive back to a one score game and the Bills can "double dip" at the start of the next half. Secretly hoping the Cards turn it over and the Bills can get a field goal .

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That was such a weird play from that one angle his helmet moves a ton which is probably what the refs saw 

are you good to pull someone down by inside their front collar?  I genuinely didn’t think that was allowed but it must be 😂

Reminded me of a bad call against Bruce Smith back in the day that looked in real time like he ripped the guys face mask down. But all he had was jersey.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

Well they needed that. But they are back to using Josh as a battering ram before half time in game 1. 

Some of it is on Josh himself though. He needs to settle down in the pocket. Trust the protection. It has been fine. Stop looking to bail early.

I agree, but I'm glad he went to panic running than panic passing like he's done in the past, which has led to INTs