Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

And here come the Offensive penalties...

The Bills are getting so incredibly outplayed when AZ has the ball... It's almost comical... Whoever that OC is, he's taking McD and Babich to school... How many times has their been a receiver wide open... Like WIDE open... The zone is pathetic... The pass rush is pathetic. We are chasing all over the place. And how about that spy on Murray?...lol...

Good grief...

Edited by KOKBILLS
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

I know its week 1 folks but this is supposed to be one of our easier games on the schedule.

I don't think we have any easy games on the schedule, personally.  Just tough and tougher.  We've got some pieces but I think we're talent-poor by comparison these days, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

Just now, RobbRiddick said:

We haven't been blown out in the regular season since Taylor and the Colts went off on us a few years ago. This looks like it'll be the latest one.

Dolphins are going to feast on this defense next week 

I believe if the Bills lose by less then 6, we set a record 40+ games since

I expected the D to need some time to gel this year with all the new pieces but this is ridiculous.

Granted Taron Johnson is the one piece we couldn't lose and once again a defensive player goes out early in the game

Edited by Big Turk