Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, Chugga said:

I think the worst part is, is no matter how much I love him.  Milano doesn’t fix what I’ve been seeing.  Looks like we need like 4 new guys so far.

He would help a lot I think. LBer play has been a big part of these blown coverages.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

My biggest worry that the defensive line stinks and it sure looks like it does.

espenesa got driven about 12 yards down the field on a first down run on that drive. 

now they have to score going into the half and coming out of the half to make this a game.

D LINE 1st and 2nd rd picks coming in 2025

• Vomit 1

Just now, Buddy Hix said:

Fire McD and Beane and try to salvage the last couple years of Allen.

But Pegula only cares about money, so not likely.

The Bills should fire and hire new coaching staffs are every week with that mentality. Plus, Allen has more than just a couple years left. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

We can't do anything on defense. We can't even get lined up right. 

They need to get these safeties off the field asap to even have a chance.

On the missed deep shot to McBride, Rapp showed blitz WAY too early and Murray simply took the play to the other side. Rapp is neither a good nor a heady player. 

• Agree 1

11 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

The play call was obviously a draw. Basically a low risk play to guarantee at least an easy FG try. You want him to go rogue?

They tried to make a down wind fg from the 20 easier? Wow. 

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

My biggest worry that the defensive line stinks and it sure looks like it does.

espenesa got driven about 12 yards down the field on a first down run on that drive. 

now they have to score going into the half and coming out of the half to make this a game.

When we can’t stop the run this defense really gets exposed. Exactly what we are seeing. Teams will copy cat this. Keep Josh on the sidelines. He will start to get frustrated. It’s usually when bad things can happen.

Just now, KeLLy1278 said:

Disagree.. they look pretty good. We can’t give credit to an opposing team?

Kyler sailed one for an almost interception and Marvin dropped a chest hitter. I’m not seeing the expertise that you are so no, I’ll save the credit. Our defense is terrible.