Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, peterpan said:

Idk why they don't play Allen in preseason more.  He always plays like dog ***** the first game.

75 turnovers for Josh the last 4 years? That’s 1 per game.  Woof

It’s his fault but I’d give him the benefit of the doubt on a blindside hit like that. Things could get worse though haha we’ll see 

Just now, co_springs_billsfan said:

Now wait through commercials so they can kick a field goal so we can have commercials so we can have a touchback and maybe more commercials 

So true, it is such a ridiculous way to watch a sport that the NFL has normalized. 

Jokes on us right?

• Agree 1

Just now, ProcessImproverMan said:

This is why I think guys should be playing some in the pre season. Too much rust 

Also, no one was open on that Allen fumble. The lack of a true number one receiver is going to kill us 

I defend Josh to death.  But Samuel was open on that play. 

• Agree 1

Just now, ProcessImproverMan said:

This is why I think guys should be playing some in the pre season. Too much rust 

Also, no one was open on that Allen fumble. The lack of a true number one receiver is going to kill us 

Samuel was wide open 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, billieve420 said:

This is where Mahomes has improved the most willing to take easy play and let the other guys make plays.

Mahomes is almost as gifted physically as Allen, but he’s much more cerebral and has better coaching. Pat is miles ahead of Allen.

greetings brethren.  I arrive to the game watch with a 10-0 losing effort so far

UNACCEPTABLE Come on now Buffalo

Home opener lay an egg?  SMH

okay get all the mistakes out of the way. 2nd quarter and forward we will Rebound

Or BUST

The natives are restless LETS GO BUFFALO 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

Mahomes is almost as gifted physically as Allen, but he’s much more cerebral and has better coaching. Pat is miles ahead of Allen.

I think coaching is the biggest part. Mahomes doesn’t strike me as being any brighter than Allen. Just my two cents. Who really knows. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1