Week 1 - Cardinals at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That route was leading right into a defender lol not sure what the commentator was on saying he was wide open.  Josh def needs to get rid of it or at least protect the football there regardless though 

Yeah Budda Baker was robbing that route. I understand why Josh wanted no part of that. He needed to get out of there sooner or throw it away.

To be fair.. Allen is the most talented QB I have ever seen in the NFL.. but there is so much more to playing QB. I don’t think he will ever approach a Tom Brady or Joe Montana.  However.. I think he already surpassed guys like Elway, Young, Marino and Kelly.

4 minutes ago, JimBob2232 said:

Jetlag...

Three hours difference? Nah. Can't blame anything today on that.

Edit: I just learned it's a two-hour difference. No excuses.

Edited by galept
  • Shocked 1

Dropping 7 in coverage and still having blown coverages that leave guys wide open is a major problem.

The defensive line is going backwards in the running game.  

Hopefully they find someway to slow the running game down.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

I didn't realise Josh was playing defense as well. No excuse for what he did, of course.

I read on here all summer that we dont care about the D performance during the season.  Only in the post season.  So it's all good. 

4 minutes ago, Buddy Hix said:

There was a wide open target, Allen just refused to take the easy 10 yards. Like he does all the friggin time.

This is where Mahomes has improved the most willing to take easy play and let the other guys make plays.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1