Dak Gets That Bag

H2o

4 years and $240M per Schefter. :lol:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/41176649/sources-dak-prescott-cowboys-agree-record-240m-deal

The Dallas Cowboys and Dak Prescott have agreed on a four-year, $240 million contract extension that will make the star quarterback the highest-paid player in NFL history and keep him in a Cowboys uniform for seasons to come, sources told ESPN.

Edited by H2o
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, 78thealltimegreat said:

Josh now 14th highest paid QB. If Josh does what i think he will do after that overrated snub…he’s going to unleash Thor’s hammer on the league and be the highest paid after his contract extension next year. 

I don't know. Josh kinda strikes me as a guy who will get paid, but not want to be the highest paid in the league so the team can have some cap flexibility. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, H2o said:

I don't know. Josh kinda strikes me as a guy who will get paid, but not want to be the highest paid in the league so the team can have some cap flexibility. 

Well maybe he’s like Brady cause his wife at the time was making bank…Josh’s future wife makes up the difference by making bank…so the team can have more flexibility 

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

7 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Josh now 14th highest paid QB. If Josh does what i think he will do after that overrated snub…he’s going to unleash Thor’s hammer on the league and be the highest paid after his contract extension next year. 

That won't be necessary--he will be anyway.  Someone always is.  Dak has just become that with Thor's tickle feather...