Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

The Chargers predictably marched down the field with zero resistance and scored a TD.

Of course they did.

Is there a better way to unman your entire team than with a chickenspit call like that?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, balln said:

Ah yes- haven’t been watching or following until just now 

I think it's the hype that made me check in to see how he is doing.  So many reports that Payton might have "his" guy.  Maybe he'll bounce back but this game so far has been ugly.

Just now, rusty shackleford said:

Imagine being a Browns fan and the feeling of being stuck with Watson while watching Mayfield lighting it up with the Bucs.

I mean... I agree.... but having Mike Evans and Chris Godwin certainly helps

7 minutes ago, Simon said:

Of course they did.

Is there a better way to unman your entire team than with a chickenspit call like that?

I thought the EXACT same thing while watching that transpire. I yelled at my wife Leah about the decision, and she was like, “yeah, yeah, Dave.”

Just now, ColoradoBills said:

Watson takes a sack on 4th down instead of just chucking it down field.

LOL.

Laughed out loud watching that one on RedZone. How do you not even give your receiver a chance? Just ate the sack. I guess he gets his $200 million from Jimmy Haslam either way.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Laughed out loud watching that one on RedZone. How do you not even give your receiver a chance? Just ate the sack. I guess he gets his $200 million from Jimmy Haslam either way.

Fully guaranteed.  LOL.

23 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Raiders had 4th and 1 at the opposite 43, down 6 with 7 minutes left, and elected to punt... I thought head coaches like that were left in the previous decade but I guess Antonio Pierce is the lone holdover. What a loser.

23 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What a bum.

I'm tired of hearing the talking heads say: "Oh, I bet Bills fans were missing Diggs today." because he caught 2 TD's for the Texans.

The Bills won and put up 34 points without him and his crappy attitude.....don't miss him, don't care what he does on the Texans.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3