Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

His offenses have always been bottom of the league bad, except for those few years where he was lucky enough to be coaching Josh Allen in his prime.

Ergo the argument...did Daboll make Allen or vice versa?  I know what I think.

13 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Brady is awful as an announcer. Good lord he’s bad 

He just needs to learn the position by someone telling him what the next play call is going to be in his ear before the snap for the next  5-10 years - then he'll get the hang of it and be considered the greatest

Edited by stevewin

Just now, dma0034 said:

Man.... WTF happened to Watson? 5 years ago there could have been an honest conversation of who would you rather have: Watson or Mahomes

Now he's just as washed as Russell Wilson.... honestly he may be worse

He is done , Throws a pass right to Parsons as he is rushing. never seen a team so unprepared and out coached in my life

4 minutes ago, TheWeatherMan said:

Huh? 

Dorsey is not calling plays and while the OC, they are running Stefanski's offense.

However, it's still fun to drag him after some of the folks on here were pumping him up this offseason. Dorsey himself doesn't deserve to be dragged though imo.

Edited by Malazan
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

There's no argument lol

It’s always the QB makes the coordinator. Look at how many jobs great QBs have gotten coordinators job after job just to see them fail because they don’t have the QB at the new stop 

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Man.... WTF happened to Watson? 5 years ago there could have been an honest conversation of who would you rather have: Watson or Mahomes

Someone handed him f.u. money (200+ million dollars) and he never has to do anything ever again. 

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, VW82 said:

How many people got eliminated by Cinci in their eliminator pools today? F'ing Pats. 

We lost about 1/3 of our entrants.  I have 2 entries & had the Bills & Bears & was down 14 & 17 points early & pulled out both games. I also had a bet on the Bears -4 & it was looking very bleak at 17-0, but the D & special teams came through for the Bears, although the throw on the pick 6 by Levis was a boneheaded play.  The game got turned around by Simone Biles' husband on special teams.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Perhaps all the massage room antics have drained him of his 'manly powers'? 🤔