Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

How many people got eliminated by Cinci in their eliminator pools today? F'ing Pats. 

Not me...I'd never take the Bengals week 1...Burrow is historically awful in the first month of the season and especially in week 1.

27 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Odds have to be high that Daboll is gonna be the first coach to get axed. 

His offenses have always been bottom of the league bad, except for those few years where he was lucky enough to be coaching Josh Allen in his prime.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, Big Turk said:

Not me...I'd never take the Bengals week 1...Burrow is historically awful in the first month of the season and especially in week 1.

And Chase hasn't been with the team. And Burrow's wrist is messed up. Still, it's the Pats. I mean, c'mon. :wallbash:

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I took the Chargers and that’s looking pretty stupid right now 

Bet Chargers win. Raiders suck and Harbaugh is a good coach. 

23 minutes ago, TFBillsfan said:

Odds have to be high that Daboll is gonna be the first coach to get axed. 

My daughter is friends with the brother of the Minn center and got family tix to the game and hung out with the Minn OL family group.  I asked if they got any crap from Giants fans and she said no - there were a lot of Vikings fans there and all the Giants fans left in the 3rd 😛

She just txted she got to meet a bunch of the Minn team after the game - met Justin Jefferson, and said Sam Darnold "looks like a regular guy" and all this friends that were there "look like frat guys" lol

7 minutes ago, VW82 said:

And Chase hasn't been with the team. And Burrow's wrist is messed up. Still, it's the Pats. I mean, c'mon. :wallbash:

Bet Chargers win. Raiders suck and Harbaugh is a good coach. 

They beat us last year.

Browns have 1 first down with under 3 minutes left in the 1st half.

How long before the Browns realize that Watson is holding them back on offense and has been God Awful since he has been there?