Around the NFL Week 1

HappyDays

12 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I might watch the Cowboys/Browns just to harshly judge Brady's color commentary

He basically said earlier the best way to defeat the Browns would be to have a mixed offense of run and pass plays.

Thanks, Tom.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

He basically said earlier the best way to defeat the Browns would be to have a mixed offense of run and pass plays.

Thanks, Tom.

that was more insightful than when told us that the cowboys have a lot yards to pick up on 2nd and 27.  He took a whole year off for this. 

• Haha (+1) 1

lol 33 yd Stef, yes quite the beast

he’ll get his scores but his stat line is going to look like a reliable TE. The 1k years are over

Dont be worried about an 800 yd 11 td receiver. Heck that might be Mack Hollins

41 minutes ago, Draconator said:

I think Brady has been average so far. Not terrible but not exactly lighting it on fire. No better than Olsen who he replaced 

5 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I think Brady has been average so far. Not terrible but not exactly lighting it on fire. No better than Olsen who he replaced 

I suppose the argument is this is Olsen's fourth full year whilst it's Brady's first game. I prefer Olsen at this stage, but perhaps that's to be expected - and that's not because it's Brady.

15 hours ago, Draconator said:

I'd rather have Beth Mowins shout the play-by-play in my ear next to me on my couch than listen to freaking cheating fraud douchebag Brady say anything

Edited by stevewin
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Jayden Daniels best play so far is taking off running.  People think his rookie year may be like Allen's, just a lot of running around, some amazing plays with his legs and figuring out the passing and reading the defense stuff.  He does throw a nice ball.