Tyreek Hill apparently arrested this morning…

stevestojan

4 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Is that really him?  If so, I find his choice of a wife beater as an interesting fashion statement.

Not many people have the player tag to get in the stadium on their  car.  Although it is miami 3/4 million dollars for a car is normal there.

4 minutes ago, njbuff said:

If McDaniel had any balls, he would suspend Hill for today. 

You don’t sign Tyreek in the first place just to suspend him for something this silly. He’s done far worse. They knew who they were getting. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This situation is already being made "political" on the countdown shows. All these guys on TV are talking about how they're mad, without knowing any facts of the situation of course. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, H2o said:

This situation is already being made "political" on the countdown shows. All these guys on TV are talking about how they're mad, without knowing any facts of the situation of course. 

Remember he is not black he is GR$$N.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Punching Bag said:

Hopefully social media in Florida will put pressure on athletes getting off easy.  Drew Rosenhaus should get certified as a bail bondsman.

I’m not justifying his actions, but seems to be the type of situation that anyone with resources would get out of. 

of course its being made political already.  age we live in.   when a wealthy black man get treated like that by the cops,  it must be the cops,  not the disrespectful trashcan driving fast and recklessly.  dont these people know who HIll is?  how dare they do their jobs.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

I’m not justifying his actions, but seems to be the type of situation that anyone with resources would get out of. 

Like I said - Remember he is not black he is GR$$N.

• Like (+1) 1